Roll cage | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

Roll cage

Discussion in 'Parts and Other Items Wanted' started by AdamY, Oct 8, 2017.

1. AdamY

AdamY
    Z Club Member

I've got a 280z 2+2, a US import and quite modified. Along with a number of other things I'm looking to do is fit a rear roll cage - anyone know makes them - or could do?

2. johnymd

johnymd
    Z Club Member

Never heard of a 2+2 cage. You may have to build your own or have one custom made as I did.

3. SeanDezart

SeanDezart
    Z Club Member
    Official Trader

4. vipergts

vipergts Forum User

I want a cage but gave up as I seem to have a strange seat belt real right where the base would mount

5. SeanDezart

SeanDezart
    Z Club Member
    Official Trader

One wears harnesses with a roll-cage and and slip over just diddly !

6. ben240z

ben240z
    Z Club Member

depending on how quickly you need it, I may be able to help with a custom cage and not as expensive as you would think.

Happy to discuss Ben 07766547871

7. franky

franky
    Z Club Member

A 280z 2+2 must be a pretty rare thing on our shores. I doubt you'll find anything off the shelf, the safety devices stuff is more for the models that were used in motorsport.

8. woody

woody
    Z Club Member

Where in the country are you

9. SeanDezart

SeanDezart
    Z Club Member
    Official Trader

Nice one just imported !;)

10. AdamY

AdamY
    Z Club Member

Down south - on the Isle of Wight

But I do get to escape regularly :)

11. AdamY

AdamY
    Z Club Member

Fairly recently - I've had it for over a year. Wouldn't suit everyone and certainly not the purests - but it puts a smile on my face when I use it. But a lot to do to get it how I want....

Attached Files:

12. AdamY

AdamY
    Z Club Member

Sounds good Ben and will catch up with you soon. Nothing urgent with the cage - I've got many other things to keep me busy with the car and otherwise

13. SeanDezart

SeanDezart
    Z Club Member
    Official Trader

Thanks, mine wasn't a question but a statement.:thumbs: Yours is not alone in the south west.