RHD 240Z Shell for Sale

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
He seems quite clear that it needs lots of work? you can see lots of joints rusting through in strange places?

Are you looking at the same advert? He’s says it’s completely solid with no rust. No pictures of the underneath which is a shame. The floor to inner sill on the passenger side looks a bit odd, doesn’t look like it’s been welded in right at all.

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Are you looking at the same advert? He’s says it’s completely solid with no rust. No pictures of the underneath which is a shame. The floor to inner sill on the passenger side looks a bit odd, doesn’t look like it’s been welded in right at all.

i noticed this also.. and the drivers side chassis rail below where the washer bottle would normally be located looks odd... looks odd all up that inner a panel too.

richiep

Club Member
This is the sort of car I would be interested in but a bit too far away to take a look. Needs a lot of panels and parts but I’d agree that it looks too good to cut up in today’s market.
Totally agree with that last point - most definitely too good to chop up.

That kink in the RH chassis rail looks vaguely similar to the repair I need to do on Dixie. In Dixie’s case, there is a slight twist in the rail behind the tension/compression rod bracket, suggesting it ran over some object/high curb at speed and the shock through the suspension tweaked it a bit. There’s no other damage though. This shell looks like something a bit more drastic was involved. Note there’s a line of seam sealer curving across the inner wing in front of the bulkhead and the vertical part looks rather wavy. The seller has been honest though about suspecting it’s had a prang that will needing looking at.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
So get together and make a 'club-car' : stuff Nissans' yellow jobbie, maker a tastefully improved fast-road Z and get the press in !