RETRO CARS is back!

zedboy

Club Member
:thumbs:WOO HOO!!! RETRO CARS MAGAZINE IS BACK:thumbs:

I have just bought the first issue of the all new Retro Cars magazine! It's great! I was disappointed, as I know many people were, when they decided to cut this magazine. I like this magazine because it covers the sort of cars I love and exactly what I consider my Z to be. A COOL retro car, that is individual! That's the brilliant thing about Z's, they are all SO different.

In this issue, the Z CLUB WEBSITE receives a full page special mention and gets a lot of praise (as do the cars!).

I knew the magazine was due to be relaunched as my car is due to feature in a few months time, can't wait! :DWe had a full days photoshoot (12-6!). It was really good fun and I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures! The only thing that ruined it was the miserable b*sta**ds that had nothing better to do with their time, but whinge that they had to actually indicate and drive around my car! (SAD PEOPLE!) One woman actually stopped to complain twice and even pretended to break down and blocked the entire road!!! I was unbelievably polite, when all I really wanted to do was tell her exactly how pathetic I thought she was! She obviously wasn't married, because if she was she would've been under the patio years ago!!!:devil:

Anyway, that's my little rant finished! Keep an eye out for the mag and I will put a post up when my car is going to be in.

Cheers

Mike

Mr Ex

Inactive
:thumbs:She obviously wasn't married, because if she was she would've been under the patio years ago!!!:devil:

Mike
Don't you mean

If she was married she would have probably been doing the cooking or washing up or the ironing.:D

richiep

Club Member
Hey Mike,

Are you a) coming to meet tomorrow and b) bringing Growler?

I need strength in numbers otherwise I am going to feel very self-conscious pulling into the Cheshire Lounge car park in a FairladyZ surrounded by Dodge Chargers, Vettes, Mustangs etc....

(yes, that does indeed mean that I have the car up here at the moment!) :D

Incidentally, I see that the Stamford Arms, where we used to hold the meet has opened again, although it is now called "Home" (similar makeover as to the Cheshire Lounge really)

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Scan of the site of the month from the Retro mag
IMG%5D

S

Saz

Excellent stuff! keep up the good work Zclub!:thumbs:

Definitely something to be proud of!:bow: