rear light wiring

chris frizzell

Club Member
hi everyone . happy new year to you all . can anyone help me near to the end of my 280z project all ok apart from the rear light .i have had them working but now they dont all other light are ok . in the inside where the wiring comes through i have two block connectors what dont go anywhere . 6 pin both same end 4 connectors in all.my thinking is that there some part missing ? does anyone have a picture of there floor wiring as a guide any help would be greatly appreciated chris

johnymd

Club Member
If they were working and now they dont then try to work out what you have done between these times. Other than this I don't really understand what you are describing above.

chris frizzell

Club Member
its the block connectors under the off sideunder the seat . theres 4 connectors a large white one .a large black one and 2 smaller 6 or 8 pin white ones .the two larger go together but i have no other half for the smaller ones to go into . will try to up load a picture . it just look odd with 2 connector going to no where hope this make some sence chris

johnymd

Club Member
Ah, the ones under the seat. I’ve rewired those connectors on my 280 but I’ll try and find some pictures of how it was.

chris frizzell

Club Member
hi john i think its the wiring for the seat belt warning lights there one on ebay.com as a rear wiring harness .it the problem when you buy a car that look compleate but may not be