Rear ARB bushes for a s30 2+2

Farmer42

Club Member
Hi

Does anyone know if there are any sources for rear ARB bushes for a 75 2+2 in the UK?

MSA do the kit but its twice the cost of the parts to ship them from the US so I was hoping for a source closer to home.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I’ve gone back to rubber on mine, if they are the same size / shape as a late 260’s you’re welcome to my poly bushes that have done less than 1k miles.

Alternatively, I may put an MSA order in later this year as I have store credit to use up, so I could add it to my order if you aren’t in a hurry.l

Farmer42

Club Member
Thanks Ali

Is there much of a difference between rubber & poly? I know in some cases on some bushes they squeak or produce a harsh ride. Is that why you changed?

I have had a look at a few listings and there doesn't seem to be a difference in size/shape between the different years so, given that mine are knocking a bit, I will give your polys a try and if they don't work very well I will take you up on your offer to add to your MSA order. I'll ping you a PM with my address.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
There was definitely more NVH with poly but being a sensitive driver I hear / feel EVERYTHING (which drives my wife barmy)!!!! They weren’t unpleasantly harsh in anyway though. I didn’t notice a massive difference in handling, but given that I am running very squishy 70 profile stock tyres, they probably negate the small flex in the rubber V poly ARB bushes.

Having said that, I do think the poly bushes on the drop links and steering rack make the most noticeable difference.

I will PM you back later today - it’s admin day and I’m welcoming a break from paperwork and dating letters, hence reading this ;)