Ready to supercharge your 370Z?

Mr.F

Inactive
Stillen have their new supercharger kits ready for the 370Z and the Infiniti G37 - the results speak for themselves:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vWPApekHWSE&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vWPApekHWSE&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

stillen_370Z_supercharger_450.jpg

Dyno results show 515 flywheel HP, 438 wheel HP, and 343 lb/ft of torque. Even allowing for small USA horsepower those are big numbers...

New front fascia will be nice too - not released yet, but coming - see attached.

Attachments

• Z-Day.jpg
    Z-Day.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.F

Inactive
Apologies - error somewhere in embed source code means You Tube video shows double. Just ignore one of them...

Paul_S

Club Member
That looks like fun!

Is that with standard internals? I notice the plenum is not standard in the picture - does that come with the kit too?

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
That looks like fun!

Is that with standard internals? I notice the plenum is not standard in the picture - does that come with the kit too?

He's interested Mike!

Bet they go like hell but what about costs and few consumption?

Tbh I like the G35s and G37s - good looking and fairly exclusive in the UK and a bit more practical than a 350/370, but obviously not as sporty.

Mr.F

Inactive
The yellow bonnet flash isn't on the car - it's part of an advert for a Stillen Open Day! That was the only picture of the new front end released so far!!

I'll post more details of the new supercharger kit as they become available, but for the moment you can be assured that it will be released as a complete kit of parts needing no more than tools, consumables and the relevant expertise required to fit.

Extract from the Stillen blog:

"STILLEN designed a new cast aluminum intake manifold specifically for this system, featuring longer runners and a large plenum for the engine to draw air, complete with integrated air-to-water intercooler system, dramatically cooling the air charge from the Vortech V-3 Supercharger unit. The V-3 features a self-contained oiling system and quiet V-belt design, with plenty of additional boost capability for those wanting even more power down the road. Much of the assembly of the kit is done in advance, with the main supercharger unit being pre-assembled to the laser-cut billet aluminum mounting brackets. Installation is very straight forward, including detailed step-by-step instructions, requiring a typical shop 10-12 hours for the complete install.
STILLEN took extreme care in designing this system, ensuring that all additional coolers (oil, transmission, power steering, etc) would work with the intercooler system, as the Nissan VQ37 engine is prone to high oil temperatures unless properly cooled. STILLEN manufactures bolt-on cooler kits to keep these temperatures at normal levels no matter how hard the vehicle is being pushed.
Tuning is done with the use of an ECU based tuning device (reflash), larger 600cc injectors, and high output fuel pump. Intake features include a Polished Aluminum Intake Charge Pipe, and Cold Air Intake Y-Pipe with draw through MAF sensor bosses and filtered using genuine K&N intake filters."

No prices yet - I'll let you know as soon as they are released.

Mr.F

Inactive
Preliminary testing dyno sheet - stock vs. supercharged 370Z (rwhp):

stillen_370Z_supercharger_dyno.jpg

Retail in the region of £7000 + VAT on your doorstep for the full kit including air to water intercooler system, ECU upgrade, 600cc injectors and uprated fuel pump. If you want to be the first talk to me about a special deal...

Fascia on sale introductory offer £500 + VAT (retail thereafter £649 + VAT).

Mr.F

Inactive
Improved pic of the 370Z fascia and the new side skirts:

KB11121.jpg

Looks a much better car with these on IMO, plus a boot spoiler to visually stretch its a**e...
Available NOW - and for a short period on special offer!

Paul_S

Club Member
I like the look of the new skirts and nose :) The nose doesn't appear to have a grille though so I expect I'd get a few of the local cats stuck in there!

Any other angles of the rear spoiler?

I'm not a fan of the splitter and canards though.

Mr.F

Inactive
Link to the rear wing detail pic is broken - as soon as it is fixed I'll get it up for all to see!