re. our current USA shipment

Mr.F

Inactive
Anyone awaiting parts on our current USA shipment needs to be aware that there has been a bit of a delay caused by a fire which destroyed the offices of my clearing agents! They are up and running, but obviously with some disruption. No parts were harmed!!

Shipments will be with you as soon as possible! My apologies.

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Geez,,sorry to hear that Mike :eek: I guess we should delay the thursday run up to yours to pick up our bush set and the magazines ! Let me know when is good, anyday would work except for sat and sun when im anchored to the bar :D Cheers buddy .
BTW,,lemme know a cost as well so i can make certain the funds are cleared to the bank :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.F

Inactive
As your visit is dependent on parts being here, I'll keep you up to date with what is happening!

Mr.F

Inactive
Shipment arrived yesterday, so some parts will go out today, rest tomorrow. Apologies if you have been waiting. The order has, as usual, a number of errors but I'll let affected parties know as and when!

The fire apparently made television news, destroyed a steel frame building and took four days to extinguish fully! Main losses were Rolls Royce sound systems and Wii consoles! No Z parts were harmed in the fire!