Rallye Sunseeker 2009 - Feb 27-28

M

madmarco

First big event for 2009!
This is a proper Rallye race in the Dorset Forests and Bournmouth, with over 90 teams from the UK, Ireland, and Europe. I'm currently in contact with the organizers to arrange a discount on passes and to locate the best spot for us to park up and enjoy the event as a group. Price will be around £25, if this is an event you may be interested in please add your name -

1. madmarco

http://www.rallyesunseeker.co.uk/

winner08.jpg

nickz32

Well-Known Forum User
Would love to mate, but start night shift on the 27th. Ill see if i can book it off, but im not too hopefull

Ill let you know mate

M

madmarco

Thanks Nick, hopefully you'll be able to work something out.

The organizers have got back to me today with the following fantastic offer. based on the overwelming response so far I'm not sure if we will be able to take advantage of it. Please let me know if you are interested in attending or displaying, if I cant get enough interest I will speak to some of the other local clubs to boost the numbers.

Somerley Park Motorfair

One of the factors contributing to the success of the Motorfair at Rallye Sunseeker is the display of vehicles from classic car club members. I am writing to invite your members to be part of that and to benefit from the great deal we offer on admission tickets so that other guests and friends can also enjoy watching the cream of the UK’s rally talent on southern England’s best rally.

For 2009 we have reserved a priority parking area for you which will take a display unit or caravan, plus up to eight display cars giving you an opportunity to showcase the best of your club’s classic cars to the thousands of spectators attracted to Somerley Park. The fee for this Club Package is just £40, which includes eight vehicle passes plus a complimentary copy of the souvenir programme. If you want to be part of Motorfair 2009, please complete the attached booking form and return it as soon as possible because space is limited and will be allocated to clubs on a first come, first served basis.

For other members of your club who are not part of the display but would also like to watch the rally, we are offering a discounted entry fee to Somerley Park of just £15 per car which represents a massive 40% discount on the standard admission fee of £25. In addition, advance copies of the souvenir programme are available at £5 each, including free postage and packing saving a further £2. If your members want to take advantage of these offers, please complete the Advance Ticket Booking Form and return it before 31st January 2009

Last edited by a moderator:

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
I will have to check dates but am interested in watching this as i always seem to miss it even though it's on the door step.
Nick

M

madmarco

Well, looks like I have a schedule conflict...
I will be attending the Amsterdam Zrun on the same weekend as the Sunseeker Rally. The Sunseeker will be a great event and for just £40 eight Zclub members can display their cars and enjoy the racing. Could be a special day considering the Z's rally pedigree, they are bound to attract lots of attention. If anyone is interested in making it happen please let me know.