Race Retro - 24 - 26 February

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
Race Retro
International Historic Motorsport Show
24*- 26 February 2017, Stoneleigh Park. Warwickshire.

From what I can see the is no parking for your classic car although the website does have space for a piccy of an S30.
Are they taking the P155!?!?!
The Retro Classic Tour - The Entry Fee is £175!!!! What!!! So I can drive my local roads at the cost of well over a pound a mile :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I don't think so ;) You'll be able to find me half a mile up the road selling tickets for the 'RAH Classic Road Tour' for a fiver!!! ;) :D (joke).

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
I'll be going on the Sunday. Dean's new race car will be on display.

Are you going in one of your Z's?
I would imagine this is right up Mr Gaskin's street, and local to him (I think).

I'm thinking of going but will likely decide on the day.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Are you going in one of your Z's?
I would imagine this is right up Mr Gaskin's street, and local to him (I think).

I'm thinking of going but will likely decide on the day.

Yes, I'm going. The drive to the car park is usually thick in mud so best not to go in a Z. I got stuck in my 370Z one year and had to be towed by a tractor!

The auctions are good but cost extra.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I'll be there on Sunday and hope to meet-up at some time. Looking forward to seeing Dean's car too.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
This was a very good show again and well worth the visit. There was lots for the motorsport enthusiast to see including a 'live' rally stage in the grounds. There is also an autojumble where I picked up a couple of things and also sold some books to a stand.

There were two 240Zs on show and both looked fantastic! Dean Halsey's race-car is a stunner, I can't wait to see it out on the circuits later this year. The rally-car belongs to a guy called David Ring (not a Z Club member) - he does the Monte Historic each year in it.

It was good to meet up with a few Z Club members too - did you go Jake?

Attachments

• IMAG3303.jpg
    IMAG3303.jpg
    808.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG3310.jpg
    IMAG3310.jpg
    790.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG3302.jpg
    IMAG3302.jpg
    778.7 KB · Views: 42