question about member locations

1tuffz

New Forum User
i'm new to this site but not to the z / zed community. anyway, we're beginning to plan a family vacation to ireland and i wanted to know if there are any zed owners there and/or a local club. figure i gotta have something to do in addition to drinking while i'm there.

thanks, david

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Hi David
you might want to drop Mick Daniels a PM, he is in Ireland but I'm not sure were!! There are others and do arrange meetings, when were you thinking of coming over?

1tuffz

New Forum User
planning to head over-probably next fall-winter [oct-nov 2007]. can anyone tell me how to include a signature. i've looked all over the user cp, and can't seem to find anything.

thanks

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
It is in user cp, under the control panel, top left hand corner (I think!!)

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
David, what's the Z sence like in NY?
Do you have many meetings, we might be over for a long weekend next year.

1tuffz

New Forum User
how much is membership for us non-uk folks?

suzy, our local club is one of the most active in the north east [new york, pennsylvania, new england, etc]. check our website at; www.zccr.net

i'm the former pres of the club and we began a bit over 6 years ago with just 5 z car owners and a vision. we now have over 80 households representing nearly 100 z cars! best time for z cars here [due to the salting of the roads] is from april to september.

i live about 90 minutes from watkins glen international racetrack [www.theglen.com], 10 minutes from lake ontario, within a hour of nearly 100 wineries, great back roads and other cool tourist stuff like niagara falls [about 2 hours away].

david

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
1tuffz said:
how much is membership for us non-uk folks?
Non- UK folks membership is £32.50 - you can join via Paypal, check out the red "membership" button at the top of the page

within a hour of nearly 100 wineries
Sounds interesting:rolleyes:

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
1tuffz said:
suzy, our local club is one of the most active in the north east [new york, pennsylvania, new england, etc]. check our website at; www.zccr.net

Sounds like you have just had quite a big meeting, hope it all went well

mick daniels

Well-Known Forum User
Hi David,
I live in the sunny south east near waterford city, drop my a pm if you're coming past my way:) , maybe we can arrange a minimeet for the few of us that are around.
Mick.