Quarter emblems

Mr.F

Inactive
Due to Nissan's initiative to make parts buying more difficult, quarter emblems are now sold in "packs" of two. As a result, I have a pair of new quarter emblems available from stock at £31.09 + VAT each...
Postage £3.95 + VAT.

Attachments

• 20180116_110333.jpg
    20180116_110333.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 60

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Mike,

Thanks for sourcing my others :)

Are they stopping making these now and they are effectively NOS? How many do Nissan have left?

Debating buying spares when funds allow for future projects...

Dan

Mr.F

Inactive
Sean - call to set up payment. Will hold for you.

Nissan will not provide information on "how many left". There are still many, many parts for S30 available new to order however - but when they are gone, they are really gone.

johnymd

Club Member
I guessing from this that you can't order a specific left hand side or right hand side one? It's a bit of a lottery when you buy odd one's as to whether you get the left or right version.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I guessing from this that you can't order a specific left hand side or right hand side one? It's a bit of a lottery when you buy odd one's as to whether you get the left or right version.

No, you can buy sided badges from the USA sellers.

Mr.F

Inactive
Quarter emblems are clearly marked on the reverse - LH written backwards and R...
You can order singles new - no problem.
Early "240Z" version still available on US order.

Nigel Brook

Well-Known Forum User

If you turn them "upside down" so that the pins are reversed, unless you know what to look for it is very difficult to tell the difference:thumbs:

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
If you turn them "upside down" so that the pins are reversed, unless you know what to look for it is very difficult to tell the difference:thumbs:

You could look for the pool of water inside the car for a start.

They are handed for practical reasons, as well as aesthetic.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
You could look for the pool of water inside the car for a start.

They are handed for practical reasons, as well as aesthetic.
LOL:D

You beat me to it - they're handed for a good reason - air escapes via the rear of the shallow, horizontal outlets, drawn out by 'drag'. Very easy to spot the difference really.