Please help swapmeet 2005

Arkwright

Inactive
I have received a request from former member Zbirdy (Don Wyatt) who won Best 240Z at this event. Due to an unfortunate problem at his house Don has lost his photograph of himself holding his trophy with his car at this event. Can anyone help him out with a replacement picture or any pictures of said event. I have none and the only one I can find is a very tiny one in the event report contained in the Summer 05 Z Club Mag.

I know this will mean one or two of you digging deep into your files but someone must be able to help. Your assistance will be much appreciated.

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
I'll have a look later this eve Arkwright !! I have a bunch of old photos saved from the site and events ,, dont know if it's there, but I am on it :driving: I miss Zbirdy !

Arkwright

Inactive
I think this is the one that you had to leave early Reid. You got an emergency call out from work to go to Newcastle and had to go back to London to collect your van!

Arkwright

Inactive
on the other hand of course someone might have some piccys of him at JAE at Peterborough when he got gaffa taped to his campbed and dumped in the middle of the field and a young lady sat on his face! (He hasn't asked to see that but we might like to )

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Your absolutely right there Derek :thumbs: I know I had to leave early, but I'm sure I was forwarded a pic of Zbirdy wif his trophy,,may have even been from the man himself :bow: :driving:

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Yes, thanks for reminding me Derek about the gaffa tape Gaff. Ive been in rehab ever since being sat on by those very young ladies, I wonder if they would consider the same stunt for me 6 years on. Hmmm.

and Ahhh thats nice of you to say zpuppy. hope your all happy zedders still.

Is that fat bald bloke still on here from france ?
(only kidding Sean, you old goat).
Don.

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Any joy chaps, pleeeeeze.
We have had a major PC issue, and didnt back up our pics, Gutted.

Don.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Any joy chaps, pleeeeeze.
We have had a major PC issue, and didnt back up our pics, Gutted.

Don.

well you are going to hate me for this Don
done a search on the site and thought you would appreciate these
not Swapmeet 05 but JAE05

568d1122273549-reward-don-sleep-jpg

569d1122273749-reward-burns-rescue-jpg

570d1122274041-reward-burnsdon-paul-jpg

571d1122274284-reward-don-girl-jpg

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Cheers for that Steve, fancy posting those when I'm not quite out of rehab yet .

Can you find any swapmeet 05 pics mate ? Im sure grollsy had some ?

Don.
Anyone know if Stevie Lack has sold his motor yet ?

JakTheRuby

Club Member
I've got the pics from the magazine on disk at home. They'll be quite a bit bigger than they were in the magazine. I'll post them up later after footy.

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 50331648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 18704 bytes) in /home/zclutnet/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 84

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
No scaled it down to under 2 megs and it still gives me an error
PM me an email address and I'll send it

JakTheRuby

Club Member
And some more!

swapmeet1.jpg

swapmeet2.jpg

swapmeet3.jpg

BRONZE26.jpg

BLACKSI.jpg

300ZXTTY.jpg

300ZXTTB.jpg

RED350Z.jpg

And that is that. If there are any more that anyone else has post 'em up. It's always good to see your pics!

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Kin Brilliant Captain, and thanks for your efforts too Skidd.

Ive missed this club site, I might have to come back ??

Don.

Arkwright

Inactive
Be good to see you back Don. what has happened to your car?

Jak, the 260 is Decay. Fabulous car always wins its class.

Thanks to everyone who's helped with this. Onwards and upwards peeps.