Players Show - North Weald Airfield - Sept 16

M

madmarco

baner.jpg

You guys up for another premier event? Looking to to see how much interest we have in this meet. I am currently in contact with the organizers to book a stand, would be nice to show up with a nice collection of Z's.

2012 show | Players Show

VIDEO: Players Show 2011 | Players Show

Last edited by a moderator:
M

madmarco

Excellent, I will post up some more details as we get a bit closer.

M

madmarco

I have confirmed it's just show up on the day and pay £10 for admission. They dont do prearranged club stands but if we show up together we can all park in the same area and throw up some banners. Most of us will probably use exit 7 off the M11, and head down the A414, it looks like there is a few places we can park up and meet. Looks like it's going to be busy so we should show up before the gates open at 9:00. Make sure your car is shined up and ready to show as the standard looks pretty high for this event.

So far we have -

madamrco
Stevie P
Mr F
Johnymd
tel240z

Mr.F

Inactive
Looking at the video it seems you won't be eligible unless your wheel arches completely hide the rubber of your tyres...

M

madmarco

Looking at the video it seems you won't be eligible unless your wheel arches completely hide the rubber of your tyres...

The video and pics seem to favour the slammed style but I think we'll be OK. According the the site -
"a super-friendly ‘all cars welcome’ ethos"

I may drop mine another inch just to be safe... ;)

tel240z

Club Member
I have confirmed it's just show up on the day and pay £10 for admission. They dont do prearranged club stands but if we show up together we can all park in the same area and throw up some banners. Most of us will probably use exit 7 off the M11, and head down the A414, it looks like there is a few places we can park up and meet. Looks like it's going to be busy so we should show up before the gates open at 9:00. Make sure your car is shined up and ready to show as the standard looks pretty high for this event.

So far we have -

madamrco
Stevie P
Mr F
Johnymd
tel240z

So whats the meet point then? its not as easy as you may think :unsure:

Stevie P

Well-Known Forum User
There's a Little Chef just along the A414 towards Ongar, or The Talbot Pub on the roundabout at the top end of North Weald village on the A414.

Steve

tel240z

Club Member
ok sounds good to me as theres only 60 hours to go can we have a postcode of the l/cheff or a good location, spoke to john today and he is up for the meet maybe me darren and john could meet at mikes house and then onto the chef ??????

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
I might come down to this in the R32 or in the Chevelle. Got a lot of friends going down in VAG stuff, didnt realise the Z club would attend ... I wouldnt have gone usually as I hate the "dub" scene.