Pistonheads Sunday Service Goodwood 11th December

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Hi all,

Per the subject heading pistonheads will be holding their final Sunday service of the year at the Goodwood motor circuit as a breakfast meet on Sunday 11th December. You can pre register yourself a place through the link below. There's space for 750 cars and I believe it starts from 8.30am onwards.

Assuming the weather is ok and there's no salt on the roads then I'll be attending in the 240z, however if not then the MR2 will get dusted off instead. Either way it would be great to meet some other owners and see some other Z's if anyone is available and/or interested.

There's not many places left so if you want to attend be fast! Register you place through the link below. Be sure to post up on here though as it would be great to arrange to meet up :D

http://www.pistonheads.com/calendar/event.asp?i=57547

Mark

Russell

Club Member
Hi Mark,

Just signed up as Goodwood is just down the road from me.
What time does everyone arrive?

I'm in Billingshurst near Horsham if you are local enough that we could meet up on the way.

Russ

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Hi Russ,

Thanks for the reply would be good to meet you. I've just done some more research and found more details elsewhere. Its from 8.30am-12pm per the link below. I'll be aiming to get there for 8.30am as the roads will be clearer and the drive down will be more enjoyable.

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/general/goodwood-sunday-service-track-day-10-11-december/35280

I live in a Hinchley Wood near to Sandown Racecourse, I'll be coming down through Haslemere, Midhurst, Cocking and then Singleton before Goodwood.

Depending on which direction your coming from I imagine anywhere from Midhurst on wards would be a possibility. Alternatively we could meet at the car park at the top of the hill by Goodwood racecourse and head in together from there? (link below if you not farmiliar with the one)

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir//50.8950267,-0.7509401/@50.8953943,-0.7521663,581m/data=!3m1!1e3

Any more takers? :D

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I've signed up with the newly acquired 370Z.

Nice one Mike :thumbs:

If you fancy meeting up beforehand then let me know, it would be good to meet you as well. I'll be driving down the route as mentioned above.

Russell

Club Member
Midhust would work well for me, its a nicer route down that way as well. Shall we meet in the high steet as there are loads of places to park outside the shops at 8am? Or earlier, I'm easy

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Midhust would work well for me, its a nicer route down that way as well. Shall we meet in the high street as there are loads of places to park outside the shops at 8am? Or earlier, I'm easy

Sounds like a plan to me :D Definitely, I drive the route all the time as we regularly go down to the Wittering's.

I'll meet you at 8am on the highstreet, can't imagine there will be many around at that time. If for some silly reason its busy there's also the car park there as well.