pics and spec of my Z32 swb slicky :)

SLICKTOP

Well-Known Forum User
For anyone whos interested, here you are :)

Front Koni adjustable shock absorbers
Rear Tokico adjustable shock absorbers
40mm Koni lowering springs
Rare jap "300zx" inprinted rear strut brace
Lightweight 17" staggered width O.Z split rim alloys
20mm Front hubcentric wheel spacers
Brake master cylinder stopper
Apexi power intake
Atmospheric turbo xs bov's
ECUtalk in car diagnostic and live data logger/viewer system
stage 1 ECU chip
Custom Cobra back boxes
New uprated clutch and clutch master cylinder
Relocated sidelights to curb light locations
Light up rear bumper reflectors
Proffesionaly Tinted rear windows
Genuine rare NISMO GT500 Gearknob
Hybrid SBC-D electronic boost controller
Hybrid SBG-D electronic boost gauge
Sony Xplod cd player
Carrozzeria 120W front speakers
kenwood 120W rear speakers
High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamp kit
Rare Impul Japan front bumper with smoked indicator/fog lamp covers
Custon blue illunination "300zx" rear light panel (nov 09)

05012010203.jpg

15102009044.jpg

11122009178.jpg

18112009095.jpg

18112009090.jpg

28102009070.jpg

03112009074.jpg

M

madmarco

I like it, cant beat a nice slicktop! The underbody looks remarkably clean, either it was recently imported or you dont drive it in the winter. :D

SLICKTOP

Well-Known Forum User
I like it, cant beat a nice slicktop! The underbody looks remarkably clean, either it was recently imported or you dont drive it in the winter. :D

its been in the country since 2001 if my memory serves me right, i was told by the previous owner that the first uk owner was a wealthy dude with loads of sports cars and a garage bigger than most peoples houses lol anyway i have some old mot's to prove the car barely covered 100 miles a year in the 7 years that the guy owned it, it then went to another owner in feb 2009 and i bought it in june2009.

RobZ32

Well-Known Forum User
There cannot be many as good as yours around look after it and it will last you a good long time. The wheels look like the ones built by OZ for Strosek check out my car picture in my membership details it has a Strosek body kit and wheels.

SLICKTOP

Well-Known Forum User
There cannot be many as good as yours around look after it and it will last you a good long time. The wheels look like the ones built by OZ for Strosek check out my car picture in my membership details it has a Strosek body kit and wheels.

The way i look after it, it should last forever lol, every inner crossmember and chassis leg cavity as well as the complete underside is coated with wax oil and i have the car on the ramp every week.its strange as its the oldest car ive owned yet the best condition car ive owned lol
your car is lovely bud, you had it long?

Last edited by a moderator:

RobZ32

Well-Known Forum User
Had it for 7 years but it’s been of the road for a while after it got parked on top of a hawthorn hedge. It should be back on the road April 1st

Russ

Club Member
Wooop! Another swb slicktop in (the fastest) silver option, high five to that guy for having impeccable taste :D

I do like your front bumper and wheels, my next planned step (probably about five years time at this rate!).

I need to get mine on the ramp this summer and sort the underside before it goes, it was mint when I bought it! Hmm need a garage, then a ramp... :D

Another high five for such a nice car! :thumbs:

SLICKTOP

Well-Known Forum User
Wooop! Another swb slicktop in (the fastest) silver option, high five to that guy for having impeccable taste :D

I do like your front bumper and wheels, my next planned step (probably about five years time at this rate!).

I need to get mine on the ramp this summer and sort the underside before it goes, it was mint when I bought it! Hmm need a garage, then a ramp... :D

Another high five for such a nice car! :thumbs:
cheers for the comments dude, pity your so far away, could hav sorted you out with that garage and ramp