Petrolicious Drivers Meeting - Bicester Heritage - 12th May 2019 | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

Petrolicious Drivers Meeting - Bicester Heritage - 12th May 2019

Discussion in 'Shows & Meets' started by Woody928, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Woody928

Woody928
    Z Club Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Hi All,

I've taken the inspired, brave or stupid decision to begin co-ordinating events for the club as a temporary role while I'm able to. With that in mind I thought I should start by posting up with some more social events where it would be great to have a club and Z presence (Generally if I mention these then I'll be there).

First up on the agenda, the weekend after Donington (Sunday 12th May).

Some of you may or not be familair with the brand Petrolicious, however they are a brand who have a passion for cars of all eras. They take a focus on the owners, their stories and create short films weekly on youtube and have lots of other superb content.

I'm personally a massive fan and they are the reason that I got into Z ownership, it should prove to be a fantastic day at a great site. Info and tickets can be found per the link below:

https://petrolicious.com/articles/t...-drivers-meeting-at-the-uks-bicester-heritage

For those of you are unfamilair these are their Z videos:

Also JDM playlist (however all of their videos are great for any car people)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtoI3QrvJpTwOBNPe-7affSzDFhVzr93U

It would be great to see as many of you there as possible... :thumbs:

Mark

DarrenM and atomman like this.
  2. chrisvega

chrisvega
    Z Club Member

Congratulations and well done in stepping up to the plate Woody :thumbs:
    I'm up for this one, hopefully in a Z but an outside chance may be in a lesser classic from Stuttgart, dependent on logistics.

AliK likes this.
  3. Woody928

Woody928
    Z Club Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Cheers dude :)

Great, I think it'll be a really good one knowing their following. Look forward to seeing what you turn up in! (Guessing a Merc...)

4. chrisvega

chrisvega
    Z Club Member

Stuttgart - home of Porsche too ;)

Woody928 likes this.
  5. Jake RAH

Jake RAH
    Z Club Member

Then leave it in Stuttgart Chris and bring the Z :p EXTRA:D EXTRA:D

Count me in a 1, a 2, a 1 2 3 4 :rofl:

chrisvega and Woody928 like this.
  6. Woody928

Woody928
    Z Club Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Wohoo :thumbs:
    Just waiting for Tim to be along now... Seems to be be usual mob! :smoke:

7. franky

franky
    Z Club Member

Nice work woody. Us members under 40 need to stick together

I appreciate the production values on the videos too, normally nice and slick. Expect the ‘animal to drive one’ that’s really lacking in comparison.

8. chrisvega

chrisvega
    Z Club Member

Looks like you'll only be sticking with Woody for another few weeks then Jason ;)
    Never mind, you're very welcome in the big boys playground EXTRA:D

AliK likes this.
  9. Mr.G

Mr.G
    Z Club Member

Great idea and looks to be a fun doo, got excited and then checked the calendar and I have already got another car related event that weekend....

Please let us know of when another one is organised.

10. franky

franky
    Z Club Member

I’ve well over 18 months!! Unless woody is clocking on?

11. chrisvega

chrisvega
    Z Club Member

Woody has only just started shaving, you're way older, sorry I put a few months on you ;)

12. Woody928

Woody928
    Z Club Member
    Staff Member Moderator

:EXTRAlol: Thanks, I suppose their productions are right up your street with your work! That one was a bit pants... Dave's and Glens cars are very cool though! Glen in particular has some awesome Jap cars and races a period 240Z :coolgleam:

Shame, there's several Sunday Scrambles this year at the same venue just not Petrolicious events. I'll post any up if I'm going.

I'm glad someone still regards me as young :D That beard has taken alot of hard work over the past 18 months btw... ;)

Mr.G likes this.
  13. Nmd14

Nmd14
    Z Club Member

Hi,

Am booked and looking forward to it. Fingers crossed will be coming in my 240Z.

14. Woody928

Woody928
    Z Club Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Awesome, will be great to have several cars representing! :coolgleam:

15. Jake RAH

Jake RAH
    Z Club Member

Does anyone have a link for car & driver tickets for this event? I can only find the £12.50 admit one person tickets link.

I just noticed Bicester also has a Sunday Scramble event on later this month but it's already SOLD OUT :banghead::banghead::banghead::(

16. MaximG

MaximG
    Z Club Member

With the Sunday Scramble events the times I have been I've always just turned up, not been a problem.

17. Jake RAH

Jake RAH
    Z Club Member

Yeah likewise but this time the website says(in big letters) 'TICKETS FOR THE SUNDAY SCRAMBLE, 28th APRIL, ARE NOW SOLD OUT. TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON THE GATE ON THE DAY.' :(

18. Woody928

Woody928
    Z Club Member
    Staff Member Moderator

That's all you need dude, that gets you access for yourself and car I believe...

19. Jay.

Jay.
    Z Club Member

Seeing as it appears I won't be making the Sunday Scramble (didn't buy tickets, woops) - I think I'll endeavour to make this instead!

Jake RAH and Woody928 like this.
  20. chrisvega

chrisvega
    Z Club Member