Petrolicious Drivers Meeting - Bicester Heritage - 12th May 2019

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Hi All,

I've taken the inspired, brave or stupid decision to begin co-ordinating events for the club as a temporary role while I'm able to. With that in mind I thought I should start by posting up with some more social events where it would be great to have a club and Z presence (Generally if I mention these then I'll be there).

First up on the agenda, the weekend after Donington (Sunday 12th May).

Some of you may or not be familair with the brand Petrolicious, however they are a brand who have a passion for cars of all eras. They take a focus on the owners, their stories and create short films weekly on youtube and have lots of other superb content.

I'm personally a massive fan and they are the reason that I got into Z ownership, it should prove to be a fantastic day at a great site. Info and tickets can be found per the link below:

https://petrolicious.com/articles/t...-drivers-meeting-at-the-uks-bicester-heritage

For those of you are unfamilair these are their Z videos:

Also JDM playlist (however all of their videos are great for any car people)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtoI3QrvJpTwOBNPe-7affSzDFhVzr93U

It would be great to see as many of you there as possible... :thumbs:

Mark

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Congratulations and well done in stepping up to the plate Woody :thumbs:
I'm up for this one, hopefully in a Z but an outside chance may be in a lesser classic from Stuttgart, dependent on logistics.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Congratulations and well done in stepping up to the plate Woody :thumbs:
I'm up for this one, hopefully in a Z but an outside chance may be in a lesser classic from Stuttgart, dependent on logistics.

Cheers dude :)

Great, I think it'll be a really good one knowing their following. Look forward to seeing what you turn up in! (Guessing a Merc...)

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Wohoo :thumbs:
Just waiting for Tim to be along now... Seems to be be usual mob! :smoke:

Nice work woody. Us members under 40 need to stick together

I appreciate the production values on the videos too, normally nice and slick. Expect the ‘animal to drive one’ that’s really lacking in comparison.

Mr.G

Club Member
Great idea and looks to be a fun doo, got excited and then checked the calendar and I have already got another car related event that weekend....

Please let us know of when another one is organised.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Nice work woody. Us members under 40 need to stick together

I appreciate the production values on the videos too, normally nice and slick. Expect the ‘animal to drive one’ that’s really lacking in comparison.

:EXTRAlol: Thanks, I suppose their productions are right up your street with your work! That one was a bit pants... Dave's and Glens cars are very cool though! Glen in particular has some awesome Jap cars and races a period 240Z :coolgleam:

Great idea and looks to be a fun doo, got excited and then checked the calendar and I have already got another car related event that weekend....

Please let us know of when another one is organised.

Shame, there's several Sunday Scrambles this year at the same venue just not Petrolicious events. I'll post any up if I'm going.

Woody has only just started shaving

I'm glad someone still regards me as young :D That beard has taken alot of hard work over the past 18 months btw... ;)

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
Does anyone have a link for car & driver tickets for this event? I can only find the £12.50 admit one person tickets link.

I just noticed Bicester also has a Sunday Scramble event on later this month but it's already SOLD OUT :banghead::banghead::banghead::(

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
With the Sunday Scramble events the times I have been I've always just turned up, not been a problem.

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
With the Sunday Scramble events the times I have been I've always just turned up, not been a problem.
Yeah likewise but this time the website says(in big letters) 'TICKETS FOR THE SUNDAY SCRAMBLE, 28th APRIL, ARE NOW SOLD OUT. TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON THE GATE ON THE DAY.' :(

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Does anyone have a link for car & driver tickets for this event? I can only find the £12.50 admit one person tickets link.

That's all you need dude, that gets you access for yourself and car I believe...