Patina 240/260Z UK?

Crasher76

Club Member
Having previously imported and recommissioned a patina 1976 Porsche 911 I really fancy a solid patina zed.
It needs to driving but quite happy to roll up my sleeves for a decent rolling recommissioning.
I am in Hampshire
Cheers Jack

Attachments

• PXL_20230318_095207285.jpg
    PXL_20230318_095207285.jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 35

Crasher76

Club Member
Never mind I am sure there will be others.
It needs to be usable so I won't be looking for something slammed on coilovers. A nice set of 15s with plenty of sidewall is the order of the day. I am done with rattling my teeth out!

Crasher76

Club Member
Sneaky!!
I will widen my criteria, there appear to be some usable rhd zeds for circa 20k. Now work has installed access control barrier rhd would be useful but not a deal breaker

Dale

Club Member
I’ve often thought how feasible it would be to reverse through McDonald’s drive-through. ;)

AD240Z

Club Member
My pal is into his air cooled 911s .

He prefers lhd as he says the pedal offset makes his knees ache in a rhd.

Reversing round some drive ins is entirely feasible. The paint scraped on bollards snd flattened hedges , suggest easier than going forward for some .

My pal is into his air cooled 911s .

He prefers lhd as he says the pedal offset makes his knees ache in a rhd.

Reversing round some drive ins is entirely feasible. The paint scraped on bollards snd flattened hedges , suggest easier than going forward for some .

That’s exactly why I had to get rid of my 993

Crasher76

Club Member
My patina pork dream was soiled when it let go of a piston. £13k later (despite doing lots of it myself, getting a deal on Nikkis) I was in debt and outta love.
As long as I get a solid one the oily bits shouldn't ruin me...
The sound of a straight six is every bit as good as a flat six air wheezer!
Not found anything yet but not in a mad rush I can use the time to put GT flares on my 914.

AD240Z

Club Member
I have another pal with a 912 . His group are called ‘ der scheisse zwolfes ‘. ( basic German should get you thru that one) - and cars are ratty/patina style.

atomman

Club Member
I have another pal with a 912 . His group are called ‘ der scheisse zwolfes ‘. ( basic German should get you thru that one) - and cars are ratty/patina style.

Small world he's a friend of a friend, my old car is 7 from the top with a swamp cooler on it