Parts wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

status

Well-Known Forum User
Bit weird but members only looking for parts and wanting parts. if non forum members have a bit for sale but can’t see wot forum members might be looking for isn’t the committee bringing in this rule doing members out of that bit they might need to get their car sorted .Dont think it does anyone any favours,Cant see the logic in it as I’ve got bits for sale but if that’s the way the forum is run then some people are losing out as the bits I’ve got ain’t costing me nothing sitting in my garage also if non forum members are looking for a bit then it’s doing a member out of a sale.Just doesn’t make sense,I suppose I’ll keep all my goodies as they are getting real hard or impossible to get and if the car has a prang I’ll get loadsa money,Cant lose really

Last edited:

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
Personally if I wanted to sell stuff I would place a for sale add up.

I do find it a little odd that there doesn't seem to be a specific Wanted section, unless I'm just not looking hard enough.

Ok now found the Wanted section.

status

Well-Known Forum User
I’m not bothered if I sell my bits or not,the point is that the parts wanted is only open to members which stops non forum members possibly having that part sitting at the back of their garage doing nothing that they could move on doing forum members a turn,talk about cut yer nose spite yer face,I’ll hang on to those hard to find obsolete parts or just sell them to non forum members and as stated before its not a club anymore it’s a forum so I won’t pay fifteen quid to use my own computer and I’m in two car clubs but that’s another topic
Back in the day

Status
Not open for further replies.