Parts clear out - breaking 240z 260z 280z 280zx | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

Parts clear out - breaking 240z 260z 280z 280zx

Discussion in 'Parts and Other Items for Sale' started by Minksport, May 26, 2019.

1. Minksport

Minksport
    Z Club Member

It's that time of year again when I need a clear out of parts that I have gathered over the past year while searching for parts for my own restoration projects. Lots of different bits and bobs both small and large from several different models. Let me know what is needed and I will take a look, both lhd and RHD, but all RHD dashboards have gone. A deposit secures large items and collection is welcome and preferred, I work full time and finding the time to post large items is difficult, that being said I will do my best, I was ill at the beginning of the year so apologies if I missed replying to anyone on a previous post I had. Many thanks, Mark. 07739050524

Attached Files:

2. Farmer42

Farmer42
    Z Club Member

Hi. Would you have an ammeter shunt for a 260 or 280z. It's the silver box below the fusible links on the inner wing that makes the ammeter work. I can pm you with a picture if you need to see what it looks like. Thanks

3. RawlinSTR

RawlinSTR
    Z Club Member

Hi Mark

1. What sort of condition are any of the LHD dashboards in?

2. I’m looking for the following grommets in reasonable condition: bonnet cable, choke cable

3. Any bonnet cables?

4. The front seat crossmember and rear seat mounts were removed from the floor pan on my ‘73 240, have you got any that are in good condition?

Let me know,
    Thanks,
    Simon

4. Rob Gaskin

Rob Gaskin Treasurer Staff Member Moderator

260 has voltmeter.

5. Farmer42

Farmer42
    Z Club Member

I think the early ones do as do 240z but the later 260z have an Ammeter with a shunt (or perhaps it was the other way round) either way, mine has an ammeter and I need a shunt unit as pictured below.

Attached Files:

6. jonbills

jonbills
    ZClub Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Other way around - 240 and early 260 have ammeters, later 260s have voltmeter.

7. Geoff-R

Geoff-R
    Z Club Member

Where about are you located Mark? Any interior parts for 260s?

8. Minksport

Minksport
    Z Club Member

Hi Geoff I'm based near Southampton, have a lot of 260z 2+2 interior but 2 seater stuff has mostly all gone now.

9. IbanezDan51

IbanezDan51
    Z Club Member

Hey mark, do you have bonnets? Doors?

Cheers
    Dan

10. zboyglos

zboyglos
    Z Club Member

Hi Mark,
    Do you have any 260Z rear brake adjusters?

Regards, John.

11. Minksport

Minksport
    Z Club Member

I have a couple of rust free bonnets but they have both sustained front end damage, one of them is pictured, I may have a couple of 2 seater doors left but most doors are from 2+2 models.

Attached Files:

12. Minksport

Minksport
    Z Club Member

Hi John, what type do you need, do you have a picture?

13. Robbie J

Robbie J
    Z Club Member

the red one is OK Dan.

Mark I still want the 180 mustache bar, still no RHD heater box?

14. WazzaJB

WazzaJB
    Z Club Member

Hey Mark,

Don't suppose you'd have a RHD wiper assembly?

Also, any good condition LHD dashboards? Would love to replace my cracked one in the mean time.

Thanks,
    Warren

15. IbanezDan51

IbanezDan51
    Z Club Member

Do you mean mark has a red bonnet that’s ok?

16. chris frizzell

chris frizzell tango ratsun

hi Mark do you have near side seat rails ? and will you post them thanks Chris also rad over flow bottle and mount

17. zboyglos

zboyglos
    Z Club Member

[​IMG]

Hi Mark, this is what I am after please, this picture is of a RH adjuster, its actually the LH one I need as mine is broken/damaged. Thanks.

18. Robbie J

Robbie J
    Z Club Member

on the picture of the grey car the red bonnet if he still has it

19. Geoff-R

Geoff-R
    Z Club Member

I don't suppose you have a spare front lip that attaches to the front valance on the 260 do you?

20. veryvalentine

veryvalentine Well-Known Forum User

Hi mark do you have a good pair of rear quarter panels?