Pair of Rota RKRs 15x9 et-15 mag black - rare colour and negative offset for ZG arches etc.

richiep

Club Member
For sale are a pair of Rota RKRs, in 15x9 size, but instead of the et0 offset on RKRs commonly available in the U.K., these are et-15. This negative offset makes them suitable for use on the rear of a car featuring ZG arches (or one with running stretch tyres, camber, and rolled arches, etc.). They could be matched with a set of 15x9 et0 on the front to give a suitable staggered look.

These are also coloured what Rota call Magnesium Black - which is a matt gun metal grey, not to be confused with the flat black they also do. I’ve heard this is a discontinued colour, although the source was Rota’s UK importer, and what goes for the U.K. isn’t necessarily what’s true for elsewhere... Get a et0 pair for the front and have them colour-matched to these or vice-versa by any competent wheel refinisher.

I bought and imported these from the US, where the options for RKRs are more diverse than the U.K. (where much of the choice in the vintage styled 15” wheels seems governed by applications on cars like MX5s, etc.). They are brand new, unfitted, and boxed. For sale as I bought a full used set of the real deal Watanabes from Japan and need to realise some cash!

Personally, I think the RKRs are the closest of the copy designs in emulating the Watanabe R Type on a budget, and these allow you to achieve the correct staggered look without going for a more extreme width and offset option like the Atara Pisangs for example.

£300 plus courier post for the pair. If interested, pop me a PM. Cheers!
vTJmHT3.jpg

WOhKKpA.jpg

aCpHeDe.jpg

EL871BE.jpg