Owch!

Mr.F

Inactive
There may be some delays in processing orders over the next few weeks - I've taken a tumble down some steps, broken my leg and ended up in plaster from thigh to ankle. Mobility severely restricted to say the least, Predicted ten weeks before I can drive again.
I'm trying to put a contingency plan in place so that the current shipment from USA can go ahead as planned - will keep you posted!

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
Very sorry to hear you're visiting hospital again Mike. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Luddy

Well-Known Forum User
Owch indeed, didn't realise when we spoke earlier. Wish you a speedy recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

280REZ

280ZX 2 + 2 Targa ,Auto 1981
Club Member
Mike - Sorry to hear the news - Get well soon and we will seen you when things are on the up

Stockdale

Club Member
Hope you recover swiftly Mike. I had the same thing a few years ago. There really isn't anything you can do to speed the repair along but be assured it will happen. Kind Regards.

smaurikid

Club Member
There may be some delays in processing orders over the next few weeks - I've taken a tumble down some steps, broken my leg and ended up in plaster from thigh to ankle. Mobility severely restricted to say the least, Predicted ten weeks before I can drive again.
I'm trying to put a contingency plan in place so that the current shipment from USA can go ahead as planned - will keep you posted!

Ten weeks with no driving.........nightmare! Sorry to hear this - hope it gets better quicker than you think.......