Oulton Park Gold Cup - August 28-30th 2021 STAND BOOKED

richiep

Club Member
Now the official update, continuing from Hedgehogdodger's short thread!

I've booked a club stand for us at Oulton Gold Cup as usual. Bookings for the stand on Sunday 29th and Monday 30th August can be made via your MSV accounts now. As usual with this and other MSV events, you need to register your car with them/request a vehicle pass, and then they will confirm that you can redeem your show pass/tickets. It's not a freebie, but is half-price as a club member. You should find the "The Z Club of GB" on the club drop-down list when you click that you are attending as a club member. You can select Sat practice day (no club stand, minimal attendance), Sunday, Monday, or Weekend (should you wish to attend multiple days).

Any other questions, post here or PM me.

Rich

Bob75

Forum User
Booked for the Sunday.. Going to looking at all those Z'd and see if i can pry one out of anybodies hands ;) Or at least get my homework done to line up a "1st in line" for when ready to sell /buy ;)

richiep

Club Member
Following on from Chris’s thread bump, there’s still multiple passes available for the individual days (all weekend passes are spoken for). So if you want to do Sunday or Monday, get in there and book.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Well I've applied to attend in my Sam (already done this at previous MSV events) and 'clicked' on Z Club. I've had a message saying they are reviewing my application - is that normal?

Update, it has now been approved and I have a Weekend Pass.

It showed 3 weekend passes available for the Z Club so 2 left in theory.

What's going on?

Anyway I'll be there, not sure which day - weather may decide but the 70s Roadsports are Sunday and if any Zs enter that would be my preferred day.

Last edited:

richiep

Club Member
Quick update, having checked the management settings for the event - all the weekend passes have been claimed, but we’ve still got 10 passes apiece available on Sunday and Monday if anyone else wants to come for a day (or get individual passes for each day and do both).

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
I'm confused @richiep do I have to buy a normal ticket first, and then register for the club stand, or vice versa?

richiep

Club Member
I'm confused @richiep do I have to buy a normal ticket first, and then register for the club stand, or vice versa?
As per what Rob says - log in to your MSV account, select “Events & Tickets”, then “Show car applications”. You need to add your car to the account if you haven’t already, and then you can select the event, the club from the list and then which pass/days you want. When you’ve requested a pass, it has to be approved by MSV, but that usually happens quickly. Then you redeem it and print off, etc. It gives you 50% off the full ticket price for the driver.

JK240

Club Member
I've booked the Sunday and Monday Hi JK when are you heading down or anyone else from Scotland going?
Hi Andy, it looks very unlikely that I’ll be able to make it this year , sorry mate it would have been good to catch up. Next year hopefully (Donny maybe..?)

Richie, do I need to cancel my pass to free it up for someone else…?

Jonbills, I’ve finished my garden now so could do with the space in my shed, do you want to collect the gazebo before the event…? If it’s not needed for the gold cup just get in touch to organise a good time to collect it, thanks.

Cheers,

JK.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Last edited: