Other modern classics

status

Well-Known Forum User
Look at some of the imprezas,going up fast and skylines but might’ve missed the boat on those

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Me - but who else was talking about Range Rovers, Imprezzas and Skylines ?:p

This, after all, a Z site and this thread ought to be in 'Classifieds discussion'.:rolleyes:

Ped

Club Member
Love the Land Cruiser good clall!

I think the Smart Roadster Brabus will be a future classic. Never driven one but like the look...

1599px-Smart_roadster_Brabus.jpg

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
What would you do with it franky?

It's not modern and it's not a classic (2015). It would cost a lot to own compared to a true classic too.

If I owned it I'd want it as our daily driver and then you may as well have a modern 4x4.

What would you do with it franky?

It's not modern and it's not a classic (2015). It would cost a lot to own compared to a true classic too.

If I owned it I'd want it as our daily driver and then you may as well have a modern 4x4.

It'd be my daily driver. I like it as it looks ace.........

It'll do the job and ignoring the extra fuel(say £1k a year) it should cost less than a 'true classic'?

status

Well-Known Forum User
Some of the early range rovers are classed as classics now,don’t forget the Evos too the Z3 M coupe and probably the Z 4 M coupe and some of the other BM s also some of the 80 s 90 s fords,cars that stick out,don’t see the iconic blue imprezas now or the P1 s how far back do we have to go to class it as a modern day classic.No rules really are there and while those cars go up in value our Zeds and lotus cortinas and old Jags and porsches are going up in value even more so wondering wot I’d get for my Zed next year when /if I sell it with all that’s been done, lots of people who got the 10 k off the Gov during the pandemic have invested the money in classic cars rather than use it to keep their companies afloat as it’s a better investment for some hence the value of some cars value going up

Can anyone think of another car, where they used the classic shape and pressings etc but put a modern engine in and make it pass modern(2014 in this case) emissions and safety?