Original S30 Janspeed Turbo Set-up w/ Refurbished 2" SU Carb

mattyperk

New Forum User
Hi Guys,

I'm selling my Full Janspeed Turbo Set-up for S30's :( It's a never been used original show piece including the Rotomaster turbo

I bought this kit only a few months ago with the idea of putting it on my '78 280Z, but in the meantime i've managed to source a very nice L28ET which I can't turn down :)

This is a Draw through Set-Up which runs off of one 2" SU Carb, which I sourced and got Glen Watson of SUCarbs.co.uk who did a fantastic refurb job. I'm amazed at the top job he did! [see pics]

I've modified the adaptor plate to allow for the 2" carb (originally 1 3/4") and bought new gaskets and spacers.

I'll sell the kit at what I paid for it with receipts to show.

Janspeed Turbo kit £800
2" SU Carb (£250 Carb, £240 Refurb) £490

Totalling £1,290 No offers sorry as this is exactly what I paid for it and more if you include the freebies below and labour. Any questions feel free to ask!

The extra gaskets, spacers, spare carb needle and spring, and modified adaptor I'll throw in for free for a fellow Z enthusiast :)

Original Ebay listing I bought:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOS-Jans...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649)

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg carb 2.jpg carb.jpg