One for the Bacon lovers

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Two Mexican outlaws are stuck in the desert, wandering aimlessly and close to death. They are close to just lying down and waiting for the inevitable, when suddenly....

"Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell. Ees bacon, I is sure of eet."

"Si, Luis, eet smells like bacon to mee."

So, with renewed strength, they struggle off up the next sand dune and there,in the distance, is a tree, just loaded with bacon. Theres raw bacon,dripping with moisture, theres fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon, every imaginable kind of cured pig meat you can imagine!!

"Pepe, Pepe, we ees saved. Eees a bacon tree ! "

"Luis, are you sure ees not a meerage? We ees in the desert, dont forget."

"Pepe, when did you ever hear of a meerage that smeell of bacon....ees no meerage, ees a bacon tree! "

And with that......Luis races towards the tree. He gets to within 5 meters, with Pepe following more slowly at a distance, when suddenly a machine gun opens up, and Luis is cut down in his tracks. It is quite clear he is mortally wounded but, true friend that he is, he manages to warn Pepe with his dying breath...

"Pepe...go back man, you was right , is not a bacon tree. "

"Luis, Luis mi amigo...what ees it?"

"Pepe....ees not a bacon tree...

"Eees...

Ees, a Ham Bush"

:p

Dale

Club Member
Haha, good one.

Now how many of you, like me, read Luis and Pepe's quotes in your head but in a Mexican accent? :lol:

Dale

Club Member
In my household, I bring home the bacon.

My girlfriend carries the rest of the shopping!

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
i could not help myself but do it with a mexican accent !!!

want type of carpet do mexicans like .....................

underlay !!!!!!!!!!!!

Arkwright

Inactive
I flew back from holiday and the stewardess came round with a tray of sadwiches and asked if iId like one. I told her I'd like a bacon one. she said there were no bacon sandwiches. I pointed to a pack that said bacon on it. "No sir "she said, "that's BA.COM," Bloody specsavers,

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
i could not help myself but do it with a mexican accent !!!

want type of carpet do mexicans like .....................

underlay !!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL,,just reminded me of the supersonic mouse off the cartoons,,"Speedy Gonzales" :rofl: