Old time owner, reminiscing!

LaughingHeart

Forum User
Osiyo Z people, I am LaughingHeart of the Navajo and Cherokee nations and living in Hampshire UK. I do not have a Z right now, but have owned 3 in the past: A 260 and 2 x 280s My last 280 bore the registration: WOW 10T and was last seen in Bournemouth, Dorset. I wonder where it is now? My 260 died of rust and was sold as spares [Also in Dorset] Of all the many cars I have Owned over the years, I loved my Zs most! I will find another before I die, just to revive the experience again. In the mean time I shall be around to share my knowledge of the Zs and enjoy chatting about them.
Paol.

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Was the 280 blue I think I saw it up untill recently? also what was the reg of the 260z as I have bought one for spares in the past in Bournemouth?

LaughingHeart

Forum User
Yes WOW 10T was blue with a vynil roof. Cant remember the260 reg, but it was covered in race decals, very rusty and red.....Paol.

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Used to see the 280zx on the way home from work a few years ago, my old 260z was WDX157S ended up being crushed as was beyond repair..

LaughingHeart

Forum User
I looked at your gallery pictures and I do believe I recognize 'Sandbanks'. I lived there in the 80s. I had a design studio in Poole. I moved to Bursledon in 93 and sold WOW 10T to a member of the Bournemouth Z club then. The 260 went in 93 also, to a guy in Parkstone. my other 280 got stolen in 94 and was never seen again! It was a nice 'T' top also blue. I can't remember the reg of that one, but it was in pristine condition with only 76,000 miles traveled, no rust and all original. Everyone admired it and it was a very sad day when it disappeared.....Paol.

LaughingHeart

Forum User
How !

Or is that Wow ?:lol:
Careful! I may not have a Z just now, but I do have a very sharp buffalo lance. "how' is a myth! I would say: o si yo. No offence is taken, however near 'racist' that was!

Thank you all for the warm o gi nah li [welcome]...do nah da goh huh i [we will talk again]
Paol.

Indian build small fire and keep warm. White man build big fire and keep warm fetching wood!

tali

Well-Known Forum User
WOW 10T doesn't appear to list :unsure::unsure:
WOW 110T is Chrysler Press car number used on Viper and now Prowler(but not on ........Cherokee :) )