old thames valley group

ben240z

Club Member
Does anyone know the whereabouts of the old thames valley group. Tom and Liz Boon, John Foreman are the only names I can remember but I know there were about 20 cars in the group. cheers ben

ben240z

Club Member
30 views and not one of those know of the whereabouts of these members. How sad is that, or is it that the z club of today is a new club, membershipwise compared to 10 years ago???????????????? ben

Mr.G

Club Member
Is it possible that a lot of them are not on the web still?

I have many friends who dont even have a computer at home and dont have the time to surf whilst at work.

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Sorry but they don't ring any bells with me.

That said, I've got the memory of a goldfish so they could still be around!

ben240z

Club Member
zedhead260 said:
If you joined, perhaps you'd find out.

:D LOL :D
I have tried being a paid up member and for me personally at this moment in time it is not a priority. No doubt at some stage in the future I will once again be a paid up member of IMHO the best Z club and enjoy the benefits of having my name in red on the site. Until then I will enjoy the website membership that I have now, if that is ok. :) :p :) :) :) cheers ben

parmenter

Well-Known Forum User
tvg

I am in touch with tom boone still and some of the old t v group terry lowe ,kevin kaye , etc and all the other now getting old zedders of the once famous great THAMES VALLEY GROUP OH AND steve bicknoll and mr burns :D :D

ben240z

Club Member
parmenter said:
I am in touch with tom boone still and some of the old t v group terry lowe ,kevin kaye , etc and all the other now getting old zedders of the once famous great THAMES VALLEY GROUP OH AND steve bicknoll and mr burns :D :D
Can you say hi to tom and the others from me please next time you see them. Ask them if they still remember their drive up gurston way back when? Good to hear Mr Burns is still kicking, cant remember last time I saw him!!!!!!!!! He was the quite one of the group wasnt he? Is john foreman still about? cheers ben