Old Magazines - free to good home

Mr.F

Inactive
I'm having a radical clear out and have organised for a shredding company to take all the old accumulated magazines that I have here next Thursday (19th May).

In the meantime, if anyone wants to call by and rummage and take any that they want for free, then just call to make an appointment.

Titles included are:

Lots of USA Hot Rod and Car Craft
The old UK Hot Rod & Custom
Hot Car
Custom Car
Classic car mags - various
Old Motor
On Four Wheels
Various more modern mags like Banzai and Japanese Performance
Lots of Guitarist magazine (including all the CDs that come with them)
Other miscellaneous car mags, DIY and modelling (scale, not flesh...)

260ZG

Club Member
I take it that you have already removed any with a Z/ZX content Mike.....

Stupid question really :D

260ZG

Club Member
Well I did say it was a stupid question :)

Not wishing to teach granny to suck eggs....but

I take it you have investigated selling them on flebay?

Most car mags go for a min of £4.99 and some of the earlier US mags up to £15 each. Not sure what the listing fee would be.

Might be worth it for someone to take away and do it though.

I really must sort out the boxes of old C & S , Classic Car etc I have in the loft, but I am not sure I can be A****

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Mike ! I'd be interested in any z/zx content for the clubs archive, If you can set aside any you find I'll come and pick em up on a sunday or monday :thumbs: I realize theres probably a lot of duplication, but worth me havin a look anyway ! Cheers ! :driving:

Mr.F

Inactive
I am not sure I can be A****

My sentiments too - I've tried some that I thought would be of interest and got a pitiful response, so not IMO worth the effort.

However, if anyone thinks they would like to take batches away and eBay them, I'll profit share on a 75/25 basis in their favour - free business model in the making. You now have less than one week.

I have put the Z related ones to one side - I'll give you a list by PM when I find some time zpuppy...

There are the first five volumes of Classic & Thoroughbred Car up in loft, in binders, if someone wants to make an offer...???

260ZG

Club Member
Not just me then Mike.

If you do a list of ones with Z/ZX content could I have a copy please.

Ta

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Cheers Mike,,you dont have to go through them or such stuff, I'm happy to pick em up scan the needed ones and bring em back to you for the "profit share " program ! :)

Mr.F

Inactive
All the non-Z related magazines (apart from a few claimed - you know who you are) are now on their way to being toilet paper via a shredding company...