Not a Datsun....

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I've been lusting after one of these or a Datsun 510 for the last couple of years as a resto mod project for a fast road toy (still don't know which I'd prefer). They're really stunning cars, sadly an alcoholics build is well outside of my budget!

I've been lusting after one of these or a Datsun 510 for the last couple of years as a resto mod project for a fast road toy (still don't know which I'd prefer). They're really stunning cars, sadly an alcoholics build is well outside of my budget!

Given the 240z is 'fast road' spec, I think this is perfect as the other car in the garage.

the Datsun will get me out of bed early to chase the sunrise, the Alfa will take me to a nice place to eat in the evening.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
The first step is admitting you have a problem...

Hahahaha got to stay hydrated though EXTRA;)

Given the 240z is 'fast road' spec, I think this is perfect as the other car in the garage.

the Datsun will get me out of bed early to chase the sunrise, the Alfa will take me to a nice place to eat in the evening.

It would make for a far better date night car... The problem is, I just wouldn't be able to leave it 'standard'

uk66fastback

Club Member
I was watching a YT video of that guy the other night and hearing his views (positive) on the 123ignition system he's had on his Alfas. 100k miles with only one problem ...