NOS Nissan L24/stroker 133mm Competition Connecting Rods RARE

richiep

Club Member
Okay, might miss having these in my “nice to have” parts pile, but I’m going in another direction with my stroker build, so someone else can benefit.

I have a full set of Nissan Competition spec connecting rods. These are NLA from Nissan and have been for years. There won’t be many unused sets floating around the U.K. that’s for sure. These are not standard rods, but the proper comp ones (come with 9mm rod bolts).

They are 133mm, so L24/L20 length and are thus most useful in either a built L24 or a 3.0 or 3.1 stroker engine using the LD28/83mm stroke crank and 33.5mm pin height pistons.

As shown, they are still boxed, bagged, and lubed as new. Boxes are just a bit scruffy from years of storage. They come from the factory without the small end bronze bushes included, so you’ll need to have some fitted obviously.

£360 plus post. Pop me a PM and post here if interested. SOLD!!!

dNPTnHK.jpg

BKtkYKo.jpg

gN5b4kj.jpg

wD6XtTO.jpg

Last edited:

status

Well-Known Forum User
Hi rich do you have to use an ld crank as I’m going to have a 3.0 motor built,just have to speak to Skids as to spec and bits needed

richiep

Club Member
Forgot to update this thread - these have been sold via the Datsun Europe Facebook group and gone to a guy in Denmark for a stroker build (via Romas in Lithuania).

richiep

Club Member
Hi rich do you have to use an ld crank as I’m going to have a 3.0 motor built,just have to speak to Skids as to spec and bits needed

For rods of this length (133mm), the combination would normally be with an 83mm stroke Ld28 crank and 33.5mm pin height pistons. Those would be 88mm diameter for a 3.0L or 89mm for a 3.1L.