Nismo 370Z | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

Nismo 370Z

Discussion in '350Z/370Z General' started by dav350z, Mar 14, 2013.

1. dav350z

dav350z
    Z Club Member

Does anyone have any insight into likely pricing of the Nismo 370Z due to be available in June this year?
    Cheers.

2. martinmac

martinmac Well-Known Forum User

Nissan have asked us to get involved with the promotion of this so we should be getting lots of info and some more personal involvement to. At the moment the feeling seems to be it will be towards 40k.

3. dav350z

dav350z
    Z Club Member

Thanks Martin.:thumbs:

4. martinmac

They were also asking about support for the Nismo Juke which is to be made in Sunderland and is due out very soon. I will give them a nudge.

5. Mr.F

Mr.F
    Z Club Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Juke Nismo is already on the forecourts - had an initial look at one at Glyn Hopkin Chelmsford several weeks ago...

6. martinmac

As ever, I would expect them to be running late with the promotion. I have just asked for an update.

7. Paul_S

Paul_S
    Z Club Member

8. dav350z

dav350z
    Z Club Member

Thanks for that Paul. I could be finally tempted to trade up from my 04 350Z!!! ;-)

9. dav350z

dav350z
    Z Club Member

Nismo ordered for 23 July Delivery. Daughter gets married on 20 July so hopefully I will have enough money left over to pay for it!!!!

10. Paul_S

Paul_S
    Z Club Member

You are one lucky bloke Dave! Hmmmm, 370Z Nismo goodness!

I'm lucky too as I get to drive one up the hill at Goodwood on Thursday. I'll take a note of the unique number to let you know if it's yours!!! ;)

11. dav350z

dav350z
    Z Club Member

Just make sure you adhere to the running in procedures then, Paul!!! ;)

12. Rob Gaskin

Rob Gaskin Treasurer Staff Member Moderator

Dave, good month for you then! The Nismo does look good, I much prefer the front end to the standard car.

Happy days.:driving:

13. dav350z

dav350z
    Z Club Member

Cheers Rob. Yep, looking forward to both events!! :cheers:

14. Paul_S

Paul_S
    Z Club Member

I drove the Nismo 370Z up the hill at Goodwood on Thursday. I'm in love!

15. hitman13

hitman13 Well-Known Forum User

Never mind running in get it down the Pod (nissan will never know we won't tell them) lets see if there figures are true.

16. dav350z

dav350z
    Z Club Member

Ha-ha.

17. dav350z

dav350z
    Z Club Member

Couple of pics of the Nismo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Dale

Dale
    Z Club Member

Dave, that Nismo is flipping bloody awesome.

I'm as jealous as hell. :smash:

:driving::D

19. dav350z

dav350z
    Z Club Member

Cheers Dale, yes I love the car. Not done nearly enough miles in it yet though!!:(

20. sams-z350

sams-z350 Forum User

I always wanted a 240z when I was a little kid and swore that 'd get one, some few years later with hardly any 240Z's on the road I decided to go for a 350\z as I thought the 280's, 300's, etc were far too lardy and fat. I've loved my 350Z since the day I bought her and the love have just grown deeper. I buy her a bunch of flowers every week LOL.