Nismo 350Z

Russ

Club Member
Looks lovely and the review is very favourable as per usual. I'd still like an S-Tune though :D

Kyle Fortune said:
You might have to do it via a games console for a while yet, but with Nissan increasing involvement in motor sport, the availability of Nismo equipment in Nissan dealers is set to increase.

The French guy who is running the show now is the man, if Nissan keeps getting stronger and can afford to give Nismo more money then that just has to be good news :)

Mr.F

Inactive
The 350Z GT4 S Version Limited Edition (176 only) is now officially released for U.K. sales. You can pre-order from 3-50pm on 1st February and the car will be displayed for the first time at the NEC Autosport International Show next week (13th - 16th January). See for yourself at the Nissan Micro Site at http://www.nissan-350z.co.uk from 10th January.

Available only in Kuro Black and the new Yellow and with unique 18" cast alloy wheels and GT4 details, the specification includes all the usual GT spec of the current U.K. car plus 300PS engine and 353Nm torque derived from a few simple engine mods. Spec also includes detail colour stitching to the leather seats plus GT4 limited edition badging.

Look out for television advertising and participation in the roll-ouut release of Gran Turismo 4 during February.

:350Za2: Yellow 350Z please!

Russ

Club Member
I have GT4 on pre order, thats as close as I will get to it. I wish I was ten years older just for that car lol!
41616-4.gif
Sure don't wish my life away...

I WILL have one within the next 9 years... whats the retail???? I cannot find them on the mini site :(

Heres a deal, you buy one, mothball it and I will buy it off you at a substantial mark up before 2015... :D I promise to make all the smilies you ever need and never buy a Z product from anyone else.

I don't know about anyone else but that car makes me giddy, I feel a little nauseous now just wanting one lol.

I wish they didn't sell it over here because envy is going to ruin me now! Heaven help anyone I meet who drives one...
bangin.sml.gif

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
well Russ boy, in this world you get nowt for nowt.... work hard,use your brain and you can have your wish!....i must say i looked at buying one till i saw it only had two seats.....leave the kids home alone....ohhhh dodgey! but just for a flicker of a mo i thought about it .....lol.......my respone to my thought was to buy the next best thing.... a 260 2+2...lol:p

Russ

Club Member
:D Yeh I know about the nowt for nowt business, what I really need is a holodeck and I could have everything I ever wanted, but that'd be no fun in the end I suppose.

I have a solution if you get one though, just re-hinge the tailgate at the bottom and fit some dicky seats!!

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Russ said:
:D Yeh I know about the nowt for nowt business, what I really need is a holodeck and I could have everything I ever wanted, but that'd be no fun in the end I suppose.

!!
russ....stay away from startreck m8 it aint good for you....but i must admit that 350 looks great. the only shame is that nissan seem to limit themselves since they stopped serious motorsport as they have the ability to do so well....i think they under estimate their ability...or is it the market that dictates?

Russ

Club Member
Well I watched a program about the French chap heading up Nissan nowadays, he's worshipped over there now. They were talking about how Nissan had something like 35 different platforms and now its 20, yet they have more models in the range. He and those under him are doing some really good stuff and the success of the 350 has to have helped, I haven't heard of a manufacture running out of steel due to sales before. Or maybe thats because theres so much plastic in the RX-8? :p Anyway hopefully this will equal more racing!

Need to sell my Vauxhall and get a something from Nissan to do my bit! :D

Mr.F

Inactive
The 350 GT4 price will be announced at the Autosport Show on 13th January - likely to be just over £30K at a guess?

Black Bug

Well-Known Forum User
Of similar interest, did anyone see the import Skyline R35 for sale on Ebay recently? That bore a striking resembalance to the 350, wonder what the thinking at Nissan was with that one?!!

Cheers,
Rob

Russ

Club Member
I want... would be perfect for a family run around :D I don't have a family of course but hey.

I saw a 200sx today and I want one of those, looks just like a Z31... kinda...

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,

I've a young daughter to transport around, so one of these G35 Coupes would be tempting!

520287_10_full.jpg

715349_6_full.jpg

4novnis7.JPG

Cheerz,
JEZ

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.F

Inactive
Saw the 350Z GT4 at Autosport International Friday 14th - the yellow metallic is excellent, the new wheels less so. The car at the show didn't hav ethe promised badging and had nothing else to distinguish it from a standard GT pack! The nice Nissan lady sort of agreed that it was wrong not to be exhibiting the real thing - also discovered that she had just bought her dad an import Z32!

Show highlights: witness initial purchases of secret member's project, twin Hyabusa in a four wheel drive Ultima GT (!) and another Hyabusa stuffed in the front of a Bond Bug (claimed 0-60 in 3 secs if you dare), Arrows V10 engine with variable length ram trumpets, Andy Carter's Pro Fuel drag engine on a stand (tall as a Z Club editor and twice as wide), carbon fibre everywhere, Jodie Kidd presenting the Live Arena Show, Defi gauges, pork and apple sausage for lunch and so much more...

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I went to the show today Mike and also liked the GT4 (including wheels). I thought the GT2 race car nice aswell.

Some of your highlights weren't at the 'public' day, I'll have to get a trade ticket next year. I must admit I enjoyed many of the historic cars on show including an XJC race car that I think used to belong to Mick Hill (ex BT employee, like me, Matt and DJ).

The 350 is a class act, I'll have to get one and no excuses because my wife loves them too. Only trouble is I'd have to sell the 240.