Nice UK 180B

datsfun

Club Member
Super nice. Such an attractive car IMO, and your mods really suit it Preet. Just make it look better!

Thanks for kind words. I am glad that I resisted the temptation to paint it back when I got it. The patina adds to the charm and novelty now. I have always liked the JDM look on these so set about to replicate it. Apart from the ride height, wheels and front spoiler, the car is as stock as it left the dealer in Macclesfield (whose sticker it wears in rear window) !

richiep

Club Member
Wish I could find something like that sitting right under my nose- but I guess the chance of there being another one sitting in another garage in Macclesfield would be a tad small!

I’d settle for a barn/garage find RA28 Celica LB...

datsfun

Club Member
Wish I could find something like that sitting right under my nose- but I guess the chance of there being another one sitting in another garage in Macclesfield would be a tad small!

I’d settle for a barn/garage find RA28 Celica LB...

There are less than ten, yes TEN of these coupe's left on UK roads. So chances are slim but never say never.EXTRA:D I am astonished sometimes when I try and fathom how this car has survived the last 45+ years ...

Dreams are valid ! I still dream of stumbling upon a works LZ engined Datsun 160J violet resting in a barn:cool: