Nice looking late 260Z on eBay - Pricey?

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
seems a fair price if its as good as he says.
the braided hoses in the engine bay would have to go.

uk66fastback

Club Member
seems a fair price if its as good as he says.
the braided hoses in the engine bay would have to go.

Anything red in the engine bay would have to go. I was at a show in the 80s and a guy with an MGBGT had a lovely clean engine bay - but he had all the colours under the sun in there - too much for me!

This car looks nice though - I wonder how many miles it has done since it was rebuilt 22 years ago?

Bazzateer

Club Member
It does look very nice. Not sure about £30k though, £25k maybe. Either way, I hope it goes to someone who will use it.

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Seems in the right ballpark, as mentioned before sunroof will put off some people - not sure why you'd do a full strip and not fix that at the same time.

status

Well-Known Forum User
Sunroof should go as it weakens the structure in a Zed and as for price it’s probably underpriced compared to a LHD models We see advertised which in theory have a much bigger audience which includes Europe and can be a better body shell with little rust,Think I’ve seen the car in the flesh at meets but getting back to the S/R it would defo go,only sunroof that looks ok in a Zed is the Webasto

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Actually disagree with that - but that’s for a beer one day when your box of parts finally becomes a road worth car [emoji1787]

Just wait until I unleash the cowhide headliner!!!

Actually disagree with that - but that’s for a beer one day when your box of parts finally becomes a road worth car [emoji1787]

Just wait until I unleash the cowhide headliner!!!

It'll never happen(car being road worthy).

Braided hoses have been a common upgrade to rubber brake hoses on motorcycles for about 30 odd years or more. They're even fitted as standard on some now.

uk66fastback

Club Member
59de61f7d07fe05ee6ee73ff31e09895.jpg