tick4

New Forum User
just bought myself a 1980 280z i beleive it was owned by someone on this site think his name was KEN reg no is BRN 479V IT NEEDS SOME WORK AND HOPE TO GET IT BACK ON THE ROAD VERY SOON its a short wheel base manual i am having shipped over to me in Ireland on monday will be looking for advise and parts

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Welcome :thumbs:

Well there is one man on here who will know your car (if it belonged to the Ken I'm quessing it did) and he will be able to give advice and supply parts - MrF of MJP.

Do you fancy becoming a fully paid-up member and supporting the club? If so I'll be pleased to hear from you :)

Mr.F

Inactive
If this is the 2 seater from eBay recently with a collection of parts, silver bonnet and late bumpers, then I can confirm that it was owned and sold by Ken of ZXS...

tick4

New Forum User
yes it is the car that was on ebay dont know who ken is but would like to here from him regarding this vehicle dont know anything abouts 280z but just thought it would be nice to own one any info on this car would be nice i intend to put this car back on the road in rep of ireland

Mr.F

Inactive
dont know who ken is but would like to here from him regarding this vehicle

Ken was Ken Chelton of ZXS. He sadly passed away a couple of years ago but the legacy of cars he owned and/or worked on continues to roll on. I think the car was previously owned by a (ex?) member in Dartford as one of a stable of 2 seater 280 / 300ZXs.