newbie says hi

jimmy

Forum User
Hi all im jimmy im a long time fan of Z cars ive owned a couple of Sunny ZX coupes inc a 1.8 and a 1.6 aswell as one running a blue bird 1.6 8valve lump (im currently selling) an N15 Almera SRi 3dr. and a 100NX coupe , and ive just bought a 300ZX twin turbo jap import which needs new turbos ! but will make a great project. Ill try to get pics up in time

Russ

Club Member
Nice one Jimmy, welcome to the site.

When I first started reading about your Sunny ZX I thought "Uh oh, wrong website", but nice to see you have a 300 :)

jimmer

Well-Known Forum User
Nice to see another 300zx owner on board.you upgrading the tubs or fitting stock ones back on?

jimmy

Forum User
GUTTED , found out to day its sold already , i should have got down on Monday the pick it up but had problems when found it was to wide to fit onthe trailer we planned to use. bugger

jimmy

Forum User
true but ive decided to calm things down too near Xmas to buy another car now especially if it needs work , im gonna flog the sunny ZX coupe and add the money to what i had for the 300ZX TT , put that towards my long term Almera SRi project .
heres pics of my first ZX coupe a 1.8 and also my ol 100NX t-bar
000_0052.jpg

100_0262.jpg

100_0286.jpg

Not the pretiest car ever made the ZX coupe but this one was proper ol skool cool i thought and after i had it tuned up a bit (by Underground Race UK tuning & styling) it shifted ill tell you , heres me ol 100NX t-bar ,loved it only kept it for a summer though needed welding doing! might get an other of these one day and drop an SR20det in it
old_outside_4.jpg

j...d_outside_4.jpg

old_outside_2.jpg

I later lowered this over some Rota attach 17s and fitted clr repeators and had Underground RACE uk IN CHESHIRE FIT INDUCTION KIT AND EXHAUST SYSTEM ASWELL AS REMOVE THE egt SYSTEM AND ADVANCE THE TIMING A TAD , WAS AT LEAST AS FAST AS THE zx TBH