Newb...

JK240

Club Member
Hi newb here, from Lake District and looking for a 260 2+2 (got kids or it would be a 240 :unsure:).

Any tips, advice, etc from anyone is gratefully received.

Thanks,

JK

JK240

Club Member
Thanks guys, seen the 2 on ebay, the black one looks cool, but I want something a little more original I think.

Going to see one on Saturday, hopefully in Yorkshire!!

Selling the kids, if only....:rolleyes: any more top tips.....

vpulsar

Well-Known Forum User
Sell the kids.

;)

Good answer :lol:. I should of really bought a 2+2 because I have a young daughter as well, But I wanted a proper Z this time so took the selfish route this time round :eek:, My wife's always at work anyway :D.

Rob

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Welcome - and the 2+2 is a great car in it's own right.

My advice would be if you like what you see (and focus on the body STRUCTURE) get back to us and take someone with you who knows what they are looking at. I can't stress this enough.

Happy hunting.

JK240

Club Member
Just paypal'd my subs, so I am now a paid up (if not an owner yet) member :) right can some one now point me to the section with all the cheap 240z for sale ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Martin W

Well-Known Forum User
hi, welcome to the club and hope you find the rite car. look at them well or take a club member with you to see a car the tin worm is in but the best resto cars, the 2+2 is a very good car as is the 2seater it all depends on what you really want, this is the rite place for all your Qs

martin

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
welcome to the club !!!! good luck with your search .........there are some good cars out there but there is also some bad ones ,good idea to take a magnet and check under all the carpets and in the wheel well,you can never be too carefull !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!