New!!

300zx

Forum User
Hi all new to the site but I have been on the .com for a while now, Thought id join up and see what its all about!!

My 300:

Front.jpg

Interior.jpg

Side.jpg

rear.jpg

Dale

Club Member
Welcome to the club sir.

Great looking car. I'm especially loving the interior. Very nice indeed! :thumbs:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Hi Bud
Nice to see you dropping in over here in as your other self LOL

:flyingpig:

Be good to see the pickies of the Z in its new disguise when it comes back from the spray shop

rhanagar

Well-Known Forum User
Welcome buddy. Nice Z32. Gorgeous interior, not a fan of the colour, decals and skyline rear lights. However the general appearance is very good. Steve says its coming back from the spray shop. Will you be replacing he Autobot symbol with an appropriate Decepticon one :D

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Hello !!!!! welcome to the zclub.........
if you need a valuation ,all the info is below,most of the info can be emailed if that helps.

300zx

Forum User
Welcome buddy. Nice Z32. Gorgeous interior, not a fan of the colour, decals and skyline rear lights. However the general appearance is very good. Steve says its coming back from the spray shop. Will you be replacing he Autobot symbol with an appropriate Decepticon one :D

Yep its going candy red should be back friday im told :thumbs:

Thinking of going for two brown viper stripes down the car:rofl:

Thanks for your comments im hoping to show it this year

ollyc

Well-Known Forum User
Wow welcome to this site, Love whats been done to her fab looking motor matey look forward to the new colour.

ollyc

Well-Known Forum User
Looking good matey. What are your plans with her now? Is that back window a custom job? I can't get my head around it at all but looking good matey.

P.s get some shots of the MR2 on hehehe I love them!

300zx

Forum User
Looking good matey. What are your plans with her now? Is that back window a custom job? I can't get my head around it at all but looking good matey.

P.s get some shots of the MR2 on hehehe I love them!

Well as for further plans I dont think there is much I want to do to it, I will sort it all out for the mot as it needs doing sooner rather than later, The rear window is actually perspex that the last owner had on there so I will try to do a glass replacement.

The mr2 is not mine its my g/f's and we have always had them since we were both 17 (Im 21 and she's 19), I am actually selling a white one if you know anyone who might want it, Its not turbo like the black one but its ok as a daily driver.

JakTheRuby

Club Member
That interior looks like a lovely place to be. Love the new colour too. The back is definitely original. I really like the original light cluster on the back as it divides the top from bottom nicely but maybe a badge here or something might finish it off (this is not a diss at all, still a fab looking motor, just my opinion).

Welcome to the site!

300zx

Forum User
That interior looks like a lovely place to be. Love the new colour too. The back is definitely original. I really like the original light cluster on the back as it divides the top from bottom nicely but maybe a badge here or something might finish it off (this is not a diss at all, still a fab looking motor, just my opinion).

Welcome to the site!

I fully agree, Im not sure yet I might vinyl it up like how it was before (Top of page), But it does need a break of some kind on the back, seeing like that in the flesh though with nothing breaking it up really does make you realise how wide the Z really is!!