new seats for the Z

atomman

Club Member
I've been looking for seats for a while now, I wanted some Datsun sport seats but I could not afford the replicas let alone real ones,

I knew I didn't want modern buckets that would not go with the look of the car and I also wanted something more in keeping with the age, so after looking around for ages I finally came to a decision on some Porsche RS bucket replicas,

image1_zps41dd3c25.jpg

turns out they fit quite well and even with sliders they is head room left and I'm 6'2,

Just need to finish the car now :thumbs:

datsun dave

Club Member
I've been looking for seats for a while now, I wanted some Datsun sport seats but I could not afford the replicas let alone real ones,

I knew I didn't want modern buckets that would not go with the look of the car and I also wanted something more in keeping with the age, so after looking around for ages I finally came to a decision on some Porsche RS bucket replicas,

image1_zps41dd3c25.jpg

turns out they fit quite well and even with sliders they is head room left and I'm 6'2,

Just need to finish the car now :thumbs:

Been looking at the same seats for mine.

datsfun

Club Member
Dave, have you seen the ones done by your namesake Dave W of the GTR shop in his KGC10 skyline?

atomman

Club Member
Those look great and a very nice choice indeed. Are they off the shelf units?

cheers dastfun, they are off the shelf and they offer quite a few trim options to,

I have seen GTR shop seats in there skyline, think he had them trimmed to look a bit like the sports seat ? funny enough I have got some of the vented eyelets that i was going to put in these,

great minds think alike dave :thumbs:

datsun dave

Club Member
cheers dastfun, they are off the shelf and they offer quite a few trim options to,

I have seen GTR shop seats in there skyline, think he had them trimmed to look a bit like the sports seat ? funny enough I have got some of the vented eyelets that i was going to put in these,

great minds think alike dave :thumbs:

:thumbs: