New panels for Z's

atomman

Club Member
I spoke to an old friend today from when I used to play round with old split screen vans, the early pre 55 Barndoor ones , parts were hard to get but a bloke called Gerson started making bits, I used a lot of them and they where soon thought of as the best bits you could buy to restore you old bus ,

and guess what ? he brought a couple of old Datsun's to take apart for patterns and has started to make press tools for new panels :) only a few as yet , but if he makes more we could have a new decent supply of good fitting repair panels

https://www.instagram.com/p/BneThOwnScM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

richiep

Club Member
Hallelujah - there’s a rear hatch outer skin repair panel pictured. No one’s done those on a long time. Might help me salvage Dixie’s original hatch, which is in danger of being junked otherwise!

Mr.F

Inactive
"there’s a rear hatch outer skin repair panel pictured. No one’s done those on a long time"

Been available in 2 seater and 2+2 for years, plus return lock faces and corner repairs...

yellowz

Club Member
Hi Mike

Why aren't they on your website? I always look for a web option first nowadays, before trying other routes to find stuff.

richiep

Club Member
"there’s a rear hatch outer skin repair panel pictured. No one’s done those on a long time"

Been available in 2 seater and 2+2 for years, plus return lock faces and corner repairs...

I thought the sources for that had dried up? I stand corrected!

Mr.F

Inactive
Not a story for public consumption, but I can't publicly advertise them.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mr.F

Inactive
Word of mouth to old fashioned customers who don't want everything to be on the internet...[emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk