New Pages Added!

Mr.F

Inactive
Is anybody using the gallery? Are the instructions too difficult to follow? Or does no-one have any suitable digital photos to upload?
Mark - have any uploads been received? How long do they take to appear on the site???

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Mike
Spoke to Martin yesterday (Sat.) and he told me he is going to do some more work on the site on Monday I think he is going to finish entering the back issue page and do some other stuff. He was waiting to get a few members photos returned to him before he posted the pictures in the gallery. Unfortunatly his computer crashed two weeks back and caused the delay on upgrading the site.Look in again on Monday evening and there should be a further improvment to the site

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
The event section has been updated on 4th April there are a couple of errors in the dates due to the way Excell is formating data i.e. it reads 01/02/03 of April as 1st of Feb 1903. this will be adjusted shortly. If in any doubt about dates ring the relevant contact no for more imformation

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
Does anyone actually know when the gallery will come on line.  Getting fed up waiting!

Andrew.

mwalton

Forum User
I am going to put the pictures people have uploaded to the gallery on-line tonight.

To be honest I am a bit dissapointed by the number of pictures so far, only 12 - including an advert for muffins and an Autsin Maestro!!!

Hopefully seeing some pictures will spur people on!