New on here!

R35LEE

New Forum User
Hi Guys, Would just like to say hello. I am a Nissan sports car lover and have had 300zx's and a few 350z's! I am currently driving a 350z in standard trim :thumbs:

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Welcome Lee, it's good to get another 350 driver on here. There's nothing wrong with a standard 350 unless you are thinking of competing with it. They are plenty fun enough for UK roads.

Is it a basic or GT model, any pics?

R35LEE

New Forum User
Thanks for the welcome guys. The zed is my daily driver. I have had a few 350z's now including a full Nismo spec! I have history with GT racing so I know what would be needed to get a zed to race ready level but not 100% i am going to undertake the work as we have many other projects on the go including a gtp race car that will take up a lot of our time and efforts.:thumbs:

Paul_S

Club Member
Hi, welcome to the club. Yep, good to have some more 350's on here. Out of interest have you had a play in a 370Z yet?

You didn't happen to buy the Nismo one from a chap called Paul did you?

martinmac

Inactive
Hi Lee, good to see you over here mate.

Lee is too modest to say that he helps out a lot with supplying second hand parts to the poorly 350zs.

R35LEE

New Forum User
Hi Mart!! Thanks for the mention! Paul_S I have had a play in the 370z and think its a great car but I want to keep my zed as it's a v. low mileage car and try and get a GT-R R35 this year. I was on the waiting list with my deposit down for a June / July 09 delivery but didn't want to complete and cancelled when it was confirmation of build spec time.

I bought the red Nismo spec off a guy in Newcastle he needed a fast sale! :thumbs: