Stu

Forum User
Hi,many thanks to Jon for sending out my club joining pack. I brought the yellow 1973 240 which was much discussed on here ( no I’m not offended by comments ) the one with the horrible wheels, to be fair they look loads better in the flesh than they do in the pictures,I will be changing them later but could do with a set of original caps if anyone has any for now, also will be putting it back to original carbs to. Generally it’s a nice car and rock solid and I’m happy with it ,faults and all, look forward to meeting some of you in the future and I’m sure I will need advice in the future cheers Stu.

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Welcome Stu. There's a guide somewhere around here on registering it, if you need it.

candy red

Club Member
Welcome Stu bet your looking forward to being able to drive it glad your happy with your new toy any pics ;)

Kieronpollock

Club Member
bought my resto 30 June last year...... I do hope to have it up and running before summer, especially as I've already booked it into a few events including a prime spot at JBM Castle Combe....I'm a sucker for a stress inducing deadline!

status

Well-Known Forum User
Just got an answer regarding my last remark
Yellow 240 Z in body shop for sale near me ,ive asked for a bit of info in case anyone on here is looking for a left hooker