New Member Itching | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

New Member Itching

Discussion in 'New to the website!' started by Mole, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Mole

Mole New Forum User

Hello everyone,I've loved Z's probably for the last 20 odd years or so,a kind of itch that every now and then comes along.
    I go surfing the net,saving pictures you know the sketch.I nearly bought one years ago,black good price but it got away only to see it magazine featured last year....gutted.
    Well I've got a 72 VW Westfalia I imported from the US and a 79 real nice condition(not rusted out!) Fiat X1/9 in blue...cute! I am considering selling them and my daily runner E350 Merc in order to get my dream Z if I can find one,I'm 50 next year and the itch is too much now !
    Search is on .....

2. IbanezDan51

IbanezDan51 Active Forum User

Welcome and good luck! You’re in the right place!

3. Rob Gaskin

Rob Gaskin Treasurer in training Staff Member Moderator

If you see something ask on here before deciding.

'72 Westfalia - I had a Westfalia OKL174M so that would be '73 i think. It was a 1700 so the type 4 engine and servo brakes. Great vehicle.

4. uk66fastback

uk66fastback
    Z Club Member

Are you after a RHD car Mole, or doesn't it matter? Affects your budget ... and which model are you after?

5. Mole

Mole New Forum User

I would like RHD model 240/260 ....an RB engine would be the icing on the cake !!

6. Mole

Mole New Forum User

Yeo its a cross over type 4...lovely condition even tho I day it myself