New Car Day...

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
So with all the house work going on and getting seriously fed up of all the hassle of it I decided to treat myself...

Sorry but its not a Z...! Its a replacement for my Audi daily driver... Looking forward to picking it up, not looking forward to the fuel bills but the noise is just incredible so think its a small price to pay...

Attachments

• C63.jpg
    C63.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 56

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Does it still qualify as a Z when it's in a million bits? :D Still not going to lie, Dan's new ride looks pretty slick!

Chappers

Club Member
Very nice- I was at a set of lights in Oswestry yesterday and one pulled up beside me. I had to lower the window to hear it pull away.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
My buddy has this car, the sound is just something else - you will grin all day every minute of driving!!! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Can’t wait to pick it up, my friend had a standard C63 and the sound was beautiful. The 507 has the same exhaust but a tab bit more power and some nice touches all round to exterior and interior. Black series would be amazing but the price is eye watering..!

datsfun

Club Member
That's lovely indeed.

Sadly most of the times I have seen these on the roads, they are being driven by complete kn#bs especially in Suburbia.

Un-neccessary over-revving of the engine, tyre screeching launches and wheels spins come to mind.

Last edited: