New 350z model!....

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
I see in Auto Express this week that there's a newly uprated 350Z model, with a different 3.5l v6 producing more hp.
"Offering 309bhp at 6,800rpm, the HR series V6 replaces the old VQ unit. Although it's still 3.5 litres, it's physically bigger and delivers 19bhp and 8Nm more than its predecessor. The result is that it shaves 0.2 seconds off the current Nissan's 0-60mph sprint"
car_photo_213338_7.jpg

The new model has a differently shaped bonnet to clear the new engine and different suspension too.
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/

Last edited by a moderator:

dav350z

Club Member
There's been quiet a lot of criticism of the bulge in the bonnet, but I think it looks ok. If they didn't make some styling changes, they would have been criticised for not changing anything.
Three new colours will introduced too.
Anyone know when will it be available in the UK?

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
dav350z said:
Three new colours will introduced too.
Anyone know when will it be available in the UK?

Hi,
Like the traditional orange colour!...Apparently on sale from the Summer this year.

car_photo_213225_5.jpg

dav350z

Club Member
Yeah I like that colour - don't know if I would be brave enough to buy one though!!
Do you think residuals would hold up in that colour?

TheMinel

Well-Known Forum User
bonnet bulge is due to the new VQ35HR engine. 80% new engine, twin intakes, 7500rpm redline etc.

Normal bonnet won't fit with that engine.

350Doc

Club Member
Nissan Motors Great Britain have confirmed that the MY'07 350Z complete with VQ35HR engine will be available in short supply from May 2007.