New 240Z Owner

Garaculas

Club Member
Hello all!

I'm a 25 year old Engineer from Gloucestershire and after wanting a 240z for many, many years have finally taken the plunge! She's a 1973 California Import with very low mileage and no scary structural rust! :thumbs:

It's already involved an 800 mile road trip to go and see her to put a deposit down and i'll be going back up in a couple of weekends time to get it back home.

I'll make a seperate rebuilds and restorations thread, as its going to be a bit of a beast, but just wanted to say hi :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9744.JPG
    IMG_9744.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 215
Last edited by a moderator:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Big hallo fella
:thumbs: for deciding to help support the club by becoming a subscribed member
Loads of help in here just ask ( but not me as I am a complete numperty on car stuff as you will notice LOL)

uk66fastback

Club Member
Hello mate, lot os info on here and lots of experienced owners to pick the brains of.

Mine is like yours, a US car, but a '72 ... got any more pics of it? What's the condition like?

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Hi and welcome!

I can completely sympathise having just purchased a 71 from the states. Bet you can't wait to go and get it :-D

Garaculas

Club Member
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

The car is in really good condition in terms of rust. Quite a bit of the interior is missing (which saves me a job) along with a few little niggly bits like door handles, locks, rear lights, indicators etc etc.

The car does however run and drive so the plan is to get it ready for UK roads ASAP and get my good friend to give it an MOT. Get it registered in this country and then the fun begins!

I don't have any more pictures until i collect it next weekend but i'll be sure to start a resto thread as soon as she's home :)