new 240 owner from hampshire

SdR

Club Member
Hi All,

I'm new to using this site although have been signed up for a loooong time. I used to run a 300zx but ended up changing it for various reasons.
I've now been very lucky due to a very good friend of mine to finally be a Datsun 240z owner. Something i have always dreamed of. So I owe him alot! :cheers:

Its a 73 240z UK RHD, had some work done to it over the years but in a fairly good state. Enough for me to complete a short lift for an mot anyways.

Once I have got it sorted for the mot ill make sure i put up some pictures and more info on the car! For now, its red, standard and running wolfrace slotmags.

Cheers,
Aron.

SdR

Club Member
hopefully all this sun all these Z's should be appearing then :)

This one wasn't owned by him (well not for long, don't think he even saw it lol) but he is an owner of one also.

Paul_S

Club Member
Hi All,

I'm new to using this site although have been signed up for a loooong time. I used to run a 300zx but ended up changing it for various reasons.
I've now been very lucky due to a very good friend of mine to finally be a Datsun 240z owner. Something i have always dreamed of. So I owe him alot! :cheers:

Its a 73 240z UK RHD, had some work done to it over the years but in a fairly good state. Enough for me to complete a short lift for an mot anyways.

Once I have got it sorted for the mot ill make sure i put up some pictures and more info on the car! For now, its red, standard and running wolfrace slotmags.

Cheers,
Aron.
Hi Aron,

Nice looking Zed (judging by your avatar). If that was for sale in the last 4 months then I might have a guess at where it came from!

Cheers,

Paul :)

SdR

Club Member
Hi Aron,

Nice looking Zed (judging by your avatar). If that was for sale in the last 4 months then I might have a guess at where it came from!

Cheers,

Paul :)

Erm, longer than 4 months I think. It's been a crazy 9months, so time scales of what's happened in that period is like a blurry black hole. Lol