Need another Zed

Col-b

Club Member
Hi guys looking for another Zed 240 or 260 would consider 280 not 2+2 one that needs a bit of work but not a complete rebuild got the bug again !
thanks

Fairlineguy

Club Member
I’d try and get the best running driving car you can find . I don’t think much is coming over the pond atm also the cost of restoring is going up all the time.
Just gone to buy the same part I bought last month for £254 it’s now £299 this is the normal across the board

Paul_S

Club Member
I can vouch for the car in the first picture (bonnet down).

It's got amazing patina (respraying it would be a travesty) and people just can't walk past without stopping to look.

I've been a passenger in the mota driving through London and it went really well. It has some great upgrades and sits nicely.

I'm talking myself into buying it TBH! If it wasn't for a leak in the house roof and needing a new kitchen then I'd be seriously considering it.

Faster Behr

Club Member
I can vouch for the car in the first picture (bonnet down).

It's got amazing patina (respraying it would be a travesty) and people just can't walk past without stopping to look.

I've been a passenger in the mota driving through London and it went really well. It has some great upgrades and sits nicely.

I'm talking myself into buying it TBH! If it wasn't for a leak in the house roof and needing a new kitchen then I'd be seriously considering it.

But you can fix a roof and buy a kitchen any time.