My local Cars and Coffee video in Cali

SacCyclone

Club Member
A friend asked me several years ago to bring my car to a new cars and coffee event he wanted to start in our city. Our first event we had maybe 30-40 cars as i remember. It started to grow from the very beginning and today it is a huge event every Saturday in our town. Now were just worried that we have out grown our second location and we can't find a place that is large enough to hold 500 plus cars.

16 minute long video so feel free to fast forward. A few clubs showed up including the Mercedes, BMW, GTR, and others. A few Zeds are there too along with some classic British cars.

Enjoy.

johnymd

Club Member
Looks great. I went to a similar event on Saturday. It was cold and a bit drizzly. About 20 cars turned up. Nearly comparable to yours :)

uk66fastback

Club Member
Just how do you find a place that big (and empty) on a Saturday? Must be some huge multi-national company's car park or something? That's a huge collection of very nice cars all together Mike! I'm pleased that it is so well supported.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Awesome, we just dont have venues with that amount of space to use!

Lots of local meet have outgrown their venues however there's nowhere to go, I wish we had spaces ands weather like that....

SacCyclone

Club Member
Just how do you find a place that big (and empty) on a Saturday? Must be some huge multi-national company's car park or something? That's a huge collection of very nice cars all together Mike! I'm pleased that it is so well supported.
Hi Mike,

The location is a rather large high end shopping center, most stores don't open until 10am.
Our event starts at 7am and they request we leave around 9:30am.

http://gopalladio.com